Stackable Eggs

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
ok so hear me out, i understand if staff want to keep them unstackable
but if they have no oppositions, itd be cool to stack the eggs

i think only some eggs should stack though. logically eggs that float like leota, eve, and up probably shouldnt stack. but the simple pattern ones like the aurora faberge and golden egg could be really cool to use as walls or flooring(which would require putting a walkable item on top of them, such as those tiny ppr water carpets)

just a thought :)

Lindsay

It'd be pretty cool to have stackable egg wallpaper. Would love a Faberge egg wallpaper :3

Also, the leota could stack, they just wouldn't be able to be turned on into the face if they were. Idk if that's possible, though.

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
Also, the leota could stack, they just wouldn't be able to be turned on into the face if they were. Idk if that's possible, though.
yeah thats why i dont think theyd work well, that seems like a lot of extra coding, would probably be easier to release a wall with the HM pattern on it

Leota could probably float in unison when stacked :D I think there's a way for all of them to pile up onto each other, seems easy. Idk, but I see no harm in this ^_^ I think if they can fix the glitch (mentioned above by Christa) it'll be a sure thing :3 maybe, idk. I like the idea though.