state your unpopular opinion

this has always been an unpopular opinion, but.. marilyn manson is actually a good influence.
hm.
dating is overrated, friends are overrated, glee is a terrible show. :p aaaaand the new splinter cell game (blacklist) was way better than the new grand theft auto.

I love Lana Del Rey
Logan Lerman is the cutest person on the planet
Greys Anatomy is the best show ever

i hate casual racism, i hate casual sexism and just because u preface something with "im not racist" doesnt mean u arent
I feel u
Being that I'm 13 the boys in my class haven't quite figured that sexism isn't accpetable in any circumstances yet, so I'm constantly havin to tell a few of em to stfu. Although the ones I'm friends with are lovely and don't do that anyway.

And the racism thing ohmygod. There's this one boy who I /used/ to be friends with until he became the worst human I know. Basically we didn't talk for a while but when I started talking to him again cos he seemed nicer - he just kept making racist remarks out of nowhere. Also kept calling me a jew like?? I'm not jewish but if I was that wouldn't be a bad thing ???
So I tell him, dude, its not funny or cute to be a racist. He just goes 'its not racism, I'm giving them what they deserve'

Literally everyone apart from a couple people love this boy and it makes me mad because he'll say all this stuff and people pretend like its normal for him to be obsessed with Hitler and all sorts of ******** like that.

I honestly don't understand some of the people at my school like, they really seem to have no idea where the line is when it comes to 'making jokes'
And I don't wanna be one of those people constantly lecturing social issues to people like honestly I don't get offended but its really really stupid and entirely unneeded.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I like Eminem.
I love snow, in the winter I sleep with a fan on and the window opened while it's snowing.
I hate the shows Glee, Dancing with the Stars, and American Idol (and other shows like them.)
I love Dance Moms.

Snaps

mischief managed
im completely against all forms of sexism, racism, etc. but I HATE 99 percent of the social justice section of tumblr
I strongly dislike the Sherlock fandom, but I like the show
james potter > severus snape
eleven is better than ten, and rose was, at times, whiny and annoying
glee is a terrible show
true blood used to be a good show but now its not

- - - Updated - - -