Stay Tuned for Tonight

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
ahhh, i try to avoid seeing things like this because, I'm so impatient! All I'll be doing today is watching my computer (unhealthy). If they give out a clue I hope its more about the time then that actual item.

But wait if it happens then wouldn't people have to create a new currency for trading?
If it happens, it would be lovely to see all the "rich people" who like to decide how much everything is worth flail around because they aren't as rich anymore. I would hope it would return trading to just trading for the fun and what you want and not based on worth.

VampireBoy

If it happens, it would be lovely to see all the "rich people" who like to decide how much everything is worth flail around because they aren't as rich anymore. I would hope it would return trading to just trading for the fun and what you want and not based on worth.
Well I guess I can understand that although this is basically the same thing as when Amy removed gift cards so we needed a new currency to replace them but still if I don't know what something is worth then how am I supposed to know what to be able to trade for it.

VampireBoy

I just thought of something though which is maybe the big surprise might be the release of cash registers allowing us to open stores and just price the items.

There were values in the old VMK lol; you were probably just too young to realize that there was value assigned to each item.
I'm pretty sure 15 isn't young. And it wasn't like this, yes there was this is rare blah blah. But you have to make a trade of exact value? That rarely happened. I acquired many rare items without having to bend over backwards to afford it. Maybe some of you didn't have the same experience I did, but I never ran into people that hoarded things just to increase value.

I'm pretty sure 15 isn't young. And it wasn't like this, yes there was this is rare blah blah. But you have to make a trade of exact value? That rarely happened. I acquired many rare items without having to bend over backwards to afford it. Maybe some of you didn't have the same experience I did, but I never ran into people that hoarded things just to increase value.
People still do that, I trade people for random things I really want all the time. YOU are the one that has to make it happen.