Steamboat Spinners

I lost twice, the second time by under a second. Our team had spun 23 but team 6 had beat us by milliseconds (congrats). Then, it was 9:28 and I was #1 in the queue. I got in the room for once more chance, yay! Except the host game wouldn't load. I was stuck in a dark ride room of loneliness. I called for help and I could tell they were trying to help me..they kept putting me back in and it would say "Steamboat Spinners" but then again, I was in a dark ride room that wouldn't load.

Then I got the message that the host event had ended and I was kicked out to the consolation prize room.

This may sound like whining..it is not. I know things don't always run smothely. Just wanted to let you know that there are quirks with the game that are very disheartening. I'm not sure what the answer is because I know you all do so much behind the scenes. I appreciate your hard work.

I lost twice, the second time by under a second. Our team had spun 23 but team 6 had beat us by milliseconds (congrats). Then, it was 9:28 and I was #1 in the queue. I got in the room for once more chance, yay! Except the host game wouldn't load. I was stuck in a dark ride room of loneliness. I called for help and I could tell they were trying to help me..they kept putting me back in and it would say "Steamboat Spinners" but then again, I was in a dark ride room that wouldn't load.

Then I got the message that the host event had ended and I was kicked out to the consolation prize room.

This may sound like whining..it is not. I know things don't always run smothely. Just wanted to let you know that there are quirks with the game that are very disheartening. I'm not sure what the answer is because I know you all do so much behind the scenes. I appreciate your hard work.
oh, I think I was in the host event room when the host said that two players were having problems. We couldn't see them, nor hear them, but our heads moved when no one talked. It was the last event and we needed one more player. I think the other person that was also having problems was able to get reloaded and we were able to seem them :o

I have so much bad luck and disappointment with this game since the start of the new Year. I used 15 treasure chest keys yesterday and got all ash. I think it means I am spending too much time playing. I'm going to take a break for awhile. Thank you to all my friends, you all are the best!