still watching some performances from the grammy's last night

i have it recorded and i still cannot stop watching beyonce's opening performance or katy perry's dark horse
so good
i loved lorde's wins and performance too
did you guys watch it? what was some of your favorite things?

Didn't watch because they clearly have an anti-Kanye bias.

It's not even that Yeezus got snubbed. It's the last few years. No best album for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, let alone a nomination? Disgraceful.

I was rooting for Sara Bareilles because I love her dearly but with such tough competition, I figured she wouldn't win. Loved her performance though! And I was pretty surprised that Daft Punk got album of the year. Thought for sure it'd be Taylor or Macklemore. I agree about Katy, it was amazing! Really loved Imagine Dragons' and Taylor Swift's performances too! All Too Well has to be her best song to date. Love it. (:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I was rooting for Sara Bareilles because I love her dearly but with such tough competition, I figured she wouldn't win. Loved her performance though!
Agreed! I'm so proud of Lorde for her wins, but I've been a big fan of Bareilles for years and felt she totally deserved the award! But again, huge congrats to Lorde. Her performance and image are spot on and at her age, she should be proud of winning against the likes of people who have been in the business for years (Bruno, Perry, etc.)

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
I missed like almost 2hrs because I fell asleep ):
Whenever that happens I feel like I missed most of it, and didn't keep going.
I miss Katy Perry too ): ugh