Stitch Flip

I made this last year sometime near the middle of the year lol, but I didn't post a picture on the forums, only on my tumblr (which I haven't updated in a while, but I will soon vmkhogie.tumblr.com ) Thoughts?

This was one of the ideas that went with my hats with masks idea, I made a couple hats with masks, and some I are normal VMK hats I combined with masks lol, I'll post a link or show some images soon :)

PudgeTheFish

I made this last year sometime near the middle of the year lol, but I didn't post a picture on the forums, only on my tumblr (which I haven't updated in a while, but I will soon vmkhogie.tumblr.com ) Thoughts?

This was one of the ideas that went with my hats with masks idea, I made a couple hats with masks, and some I are normal VMK hats I combined with masks lol, I'll post a link or show some images soon :)
If this is not put in the game and I seriously quit it is so cool

Kelli010

Stitch is mine

if this was in the game i would never trade this....I WANT THIS SO BADLY.

Kinglaser

I would so wear this! It's super cute too! I'm surprised we don't have more flip hats in a variety of colors. Flip hats are super cute!