STUDENT LOANS can go jump into moving traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't figure out in your "worst case scenario" how you'll pay them back, it's not the right time for college.
I honestly REALLY wanted to point this out. I'm sure most of us kind of don't have a choice and are "forced" to go to college just so can we get a good job. I skipped out on going to a Art school for culinary because 80k debt was not to my liking and went to community instead.... but I guess some people struck out and are in terrible debt because they thought the university was perfect for them or they were forced. I'm not looking forward to going in debt in universities, without financial aide that I cannot get, and personally I wish i wasn't pushed into going to school.
I did read the part about internships but like I have no Idea what I am doing in the first place so I'm not gonna roam around and look for internships. I was never ready for school after not being able to go to the Art school. I want to be financially stable before I can even do anything but no. School comes first and it helps to get a job. -screams internally-

(IDK HOW TO TAKE OFF THAT "QUOTE" THING ITS IRRITATING ME)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.