Stuff I am trading ( Updated 11/21/14 )

gravebound

not actually a grave
@gravebound
Not sure what they are going for. I am thinking 250 credits per but if you have a different idea let me know and we can work something out. LMK.
im not sure either, you're the first person i've seen trading them, they're the brown crates, right?
i'd like 40 of them, so 10k? i can get the credits before this friday so you can pick from that selection, but if there's any of it you'd like this week let me know and i'll get it while it's still on sale.

redsfan

im not sure either, you're the first person i've seen trading them, they're the brown crates, right?
i'd like 40 of them, so 10k? i can get the credits before this friday so you can pick from that selection, but if there's any of it you'd like this week let me know and i'll get it while it's still on sale.
@gravebound

Yep they are the brown crates. 10k sounds good to me. I will message you on Friday what items I would like.

@destineehart
Yes I am. I have 1 Black Cowboy Shirt w/o Vest and 3 Black Cowboy Shirt w/ Vest that I am trading.

@joyfuljsol01
Sorry but as of right now I do not have a need for anymore sprees. This could change in the future so keep an eye on the thread.
Maybe you'll change your mind on Friday I'm hoping. Once you start accepting sprees, hold the dress for me and I'll have the spree ready :-)[DOUBLEPOST=1415785053][/DOUBLEPOST]@redsfan also add 5 locked crate #1 with the dress. Thanks <3

redsfan

Maybe you'll change your mind on Friday I'm hoping. Once you start accepting sprees, hold the dress for me and I'll have the spree ready :-)[DOUBLEPOST=1415785053][/DOUBLEPOST]@redsfan also add 5 locked crate #1 with the dress. Thanks <3
@joyfuljsol01
Sorry but I do not think I will be needing anymore sprees this week. If I change my mind I will let you know.

What would you like for the black cowboy shirt w/o vest? spree? items?
@destineehart
I would prefer items.

Whatcha want for Red Minnie Beanie? and what would you want for the Ice Gator Hat?
@Tariel
I value the Red Minnie Beanie at about 8k and the Ice Gator Hat at about 2 Firewalls. I am looking for items at this time, preferably from my wants list but I will look at all offers.