SuperBowl Pick

What Team are YOU Rooting For in The SuperBowl?

• Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

CrazyPizza

who is your pick to win?

Will it be the New England Patriots?
Or
Will it be the Seattle Seahawks?

Choose Wisely!

(Betting is optional with your friends like furniture, pins, or clothes)

seatlle.jpg

Superbowl.jpg

patriots.jpg

Zoey

I acually thought they were going to win since the score was like 16-7 3rd quarter ticking down
I know right they were doing so good in the beginning. They were intercepting but they couldn't make the touchdowns. I feel if Brandon Bostick didn't lose the ball from the onside kick that the Seahawks recovered, well who knows. I don't want to blame the guy either. Their defensive performance just deteriorated in the fourth quarter. Oh well I'll be going for the Patriots this year, they did good and whooped the colts by 45-7.

Seahawks for life. Been a Seahawk fan ever since I can remember, sooooooo after all the years of no superbowls (minus the one way back) it'd be super cool if we could get two superbowls in a row.

Honestly, I like the Seahawks but I don't at the same time cause of Sherman. And the patriots are cheaters and tom Brady is just...

This being said, I don't care who wins. I can't stand either team and wish it was greenbay vs. The colts

I'm actually a Pittsburgh Steelers kinda girl, but since I am from New England, I'll be rooting for the Patriots.

Steelers fan, and the only team from the top four I wanted to win was the Colts.. So that being said, Id prefer the Patriots, for the conference win, but the Seahawks wouldnt be awful, to see them get two in a row.