Swelling in jaw/cheek

emily1313

Hi, i feel like ive made a million posts regarding my wisdom teeth removal but it still isn't better. Ok so i got them out 3 weeks ago, everything was healing fine and no issues. Doctor took stitches out and said they were good. Now literally just today, not even this morning but like mid afternoon i had slight pain when i bit down or chewed which i didn't get concerned over because that has been happening every now and then and it wasn't bad pain. I got all 4 out at the same time so it takes a long time to heal. But anyways i started feeling swollen and i looked in the mirror and my cheek on the right side on the inside of my mouth is swollen again.. My gum where the extraction was done looks perfectly fine and its not red but the cheek and jaw is a little bit and it jurts when i touch it. What is this? Like i'm concerned now and i don't want an infection or him have to open it back up because im terrified and have bad anxiety. Did this happen to anyone else or anyone know what it is? the gum is literally fine, its my cheek and jaw out of no where