Swimsuits

I think we should take a hint from VFK and offer swimsuits :D What they did was restrict it so that you could only wear swimsuits in pool rooms (not that we necessarily have to).

But my reasoning is this... if they allow characters to wear crop tops, I don't see what's wrong with a bikini. If the outfits are designed to be appropriate, I don't see the issue. If Ariel could get away with it, I think that it's fine.

I was always disappointed that there were no swimsuits, you know? And I understand why people complain... because it could look like underwear, but with the proper design, it could look distinct.

And guys swimsuits aren't as controversial, but they should have some too.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Actually, VMK did have swimsuits in the one pool where players could get in to. They were just swimsuits that matched the color of the clothing you wore. We didn't see the swimsuits as they were only on when you were in the pool. This wiki is bringing back a lot of my memories xD

It would be cool to be able to have something like this as you're saying for when we are not in the pool though. Or at least choose what kind of swimsuit you get when you visit such rooms.

Love this idea! :)

-Alex

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
{I concur with this idea, but honestly, to prevent future trouble, there should only be one-pieces.

-Tessa

KrazyBella

Actually, VMK did have swimsuits in the one pool where players could get in to. They were just swimsuits that matched the color of the clothing you wore. We didn't see the swimsuits as they were only on when you were in the pool. This wiki is bringing back a lot of my memories xD

It would be cool to be able to have something like this as you're saying for when we are not in the pool though. Or at least choose what kind of swimsuit you get when you visit such rooms.
There was a way to also make yourself continue wearing the swimsuit... I forget how now, but I have a bunch of screenies of the bug! hahaha... I want to say it had something to do with the water slide pieces and if you removed the piece in your room then you and anyone else in your room, would "stand up" from riding the ride you built, but still in the swimsuit?

I agree that one-pieces would be ideal... however, people would try to get around this by wearing crop tops with the bottoms, so instead of expecting people to go along with that automatically, I think it's best to just make sure any swimsuit content is appropriate. Tankinis would be fine, but I don't advocate string bikinis or anything that would be considered revealing. And there are enough adults/parents around here, so they could tell the designers if they found the content too revealing. So I think it could work out well :)

Fiyero

Personally, I don't see why so many people want swimsuits. The general point of the clothing in VMK is costumes for dress up/roleplay. Not just general clothing. And I would also argue that it provides a big difference than VFK. What's the point of trying to copy VFK? I want VMK back, not a bad copy.

Shrimp

I don't think Amy's gotten Shark Reef to work yet. And it's like the only reasonable place to walk around in a swimsuit (or even the Typhoon Lagoon room, idk). I think designs like these would be okay to have (too lazy to resize):
Exhibit #1
Exhibit #2
^ Maybe have this a halter strap if the tube design is 'too revealing'?
Exhibit #3

Personally, I don't see why so many people want swimsuits. The general point of the clothing in VMK is costumes for dress up/roleplay. Not just general clothing. And I would also argue that it provides a big difference than VFK. What's the point of trying to copy VFK? I want VMK back, not a bad copy.
I definitely don't want it to be like VFK, but I think in the rooms where we can swim, we should be able to have suits. Also on water slides. Otherwise, I don't think it'd be a good idea to have swimsuits just randomly. But in a waterpark/beach setting, I don't see the issue.

They even made everyone in the original VMK wear full-body suits while swimming.. I think it should be kept that way in my opinion, Mvmk is supposed to be a childs game. (Even if the general demograph is teens and older now.)

They even made everyone in the original VMK wear full-body suits while swimming.. I think it should be kept that way in my opinion, Mvmk is supposed to be a childs game. (Even if the general demograph is teens and older now.)
Well, children do wear one-pieces. I'm not suggesting anything risque, I assure you. I mean, if we had surfing wetsuits, that'd be cool, but I didn't like the outfits VMK had. So compromise is possible.

I remember the one-pieces from in game before. Indistinct and unisex, yeah?
I can't even imagine a VMK avatar in a bikini...it would look too awks imo LOL