Sword in the Stone pin questions (answered)

I was just wondering if the SitS single use pin is worth anything in a trade.
Also, what does combining that pin with others do?

Thanks. :)

Grrr also I can't figure out how to use the pin. I tried standing in front of the stone and clicking on myself and then the pin but that's not doing anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

bradman

Usually they are worth more in bulk. Not a whole lot, but just depending on what you're looking to get. The green keys are worth more. Also, you can't combine the pins anymore.[DOUBLEPOST=1408392133][/DOUBLEPOST]
Grrr also I can't figure out how to use the pin. I tried standing in front of the stone and clicking on myself and then the pin but that's not doing anything.
You have to double click the pin onto your avatar. Then go to the wand icon for magic, double click the SIT pin(s) in front of the stone.

I can normally get a magic in the shop, worth 10 K, for about 60 sits. Just depends on what is coming out of the stone. Right now you could probably pay 40 sits for magic, if not less.

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
I was just wondering if the SitS single use pin is worth anything in a trade.
Also, what does combining that pin with others do?

Thanks. :)
As for the combining part. You can't combined them. However when they first were released some of us (yes I am one of them) combined them. It has nothing special and only works once. If I was to use it. I would lost it forever.