Take a break and get away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run away with us for the summer, lets go upstate! :adventure:

*ahem*

Hey everyone!

Over these past few months since I came back, I have so enjoyed being back in the kingdom. Being around the people in this community again has been great. I am forever grateful that I was permitted to come back once again.

That being said, these past few months have also been... slow, to say the least. There have been many comings and goings in the community, many new things released, and some old ones as well. But I have found myself logging in at random times of the day to find no one online.

As of the past few weeks, I have only really been logging on for events and for releases. I have also found myself logging in, going into one of my rooms, staring at my screen, and logging out. The same can be said for coming on the forums. I always used to enjoy reading the different threads people made, but there has been an utter lack of things to read. This is no ones fault, but it has gotten to the point that it is disheartening to see the lack of players in the game. It also seems as though everyone, and I mean everyone involved with this game has lost the drive to do anything for it, and it makes me sad, but also shows me that perhaps it is time to let go of it.

Many changes have been made, and I am grateful for all of them, but there are still many more that need to happen. Unfortunately, due to my only reason to come online being for events, the lack of events also doesnt help. I also tend to miss some events as a result of real life. That pesky thing always gets in the way! :p

So this isn't goodbye, it isnt so long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, or adieu. Its simply see ya real soon! :)

If you need me, I will still regularly check forums, so feel free to message me here! I will still be popping in to buy new releases, attend some events, play some haunted mansion, and to chat with friends. But these will all be in a much more limited way than I usually play. I wanted to let those I am friends with know this, as you may not see me around. I will still be here, lurking in the shadows, atleast for a little while longer. I hope that I shall soon have the drive to come back, to play as regularly as I usually do. When that may be, I cannot say. I am not angry, I am not sad, I am simply taking a slight break. Someday ill return fullforce, I truly believe that.

Until then...

~OswaldtheRabbit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.