Takes 30-45 minutes to log in

Okay, so just recently I have had SO much trouble logging into the game. It will load character information, then it sends me right back to the authentication screen every time. I've been trying to log in for the past half hour and i'm getting VERY frustrated. My friend never seems to have this issue, so why is it happening to me? Before i took a break for a month, it usually only took me a couple of tries to log in and get into the game. But since a couple of days ago, it takes me about 15-20+ times to finally get through. I'm very impatient and i'm getting fed up with this problem. Does anyone know if something would possibly be causing this and how I could fix it?

tarte

If clearing your cache doesn't work, I suggest uninstalling shockwave from your computer and re downloading it again.
also, try using different browsers.

safari and Firefox work the best for me.

it sounds like you're having a shockwave issue, and when i was having them this usually cleared it right up

1 completely uninstall shockwave
2 update/reinstall your browser (no uninstall needed, just go ahead and do it over your existing one)
3 go here, and install shockwave full

i hope this was able to help. shockwave is so annoying.

it sounds like you're having a shockwave issue, and when i was having them this usually cleared it right up

1 completely uninstall shockwave
2 update/reinstall your browser (no uninstall needed, just go ahead and do it over your existing one)
3 go here, and install shockwave full

i hope this was able to help. shockwave is so annoying.
I did all of that and it still isn't working :(

Emelon

You could try using MyVMK Pal? I've noticed that a lot of the browser bugs rarely (if ever) happen on it.

You could also try restoring your computer back to a point when the game let you log in, then try uninstalling/reinstalling shockwave

what browser are you using?
I was using Google Chrome, but then I started using FireFox yesterday and it was working fine. But today using FireFox it isn't working again.

@Emelye I just installed MyVMK Pal and added my account and everything but it just gives me a black screen

Jal

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
The same thing happens to me every time I try to log in. After about 20 minutes, I give up because even after actually logging in, I disconnect within the hour. I'm using a mac, but running OS X Lion instead of Mavericks. Is this the same for you?

This has happened to me. I'm assuming you are logging in through the reauthenticate screen. Close this window and where you click to enter the game, click log out. Log back in and try again and be patient.

This usually works for me, I hope it helps you.
Best of luck,
QueenP