*Taking requests!*-small break, need to finish other thread-

I'm offended that this didn't notify me
But please insert a pic of your avatar[DOUBLEPOST=1473154559][/DOUBLEPOST] art-olaf.png @Olaf.[DOUBLEPOST=1473158550][/DOUBLEPOST] art-miss.png I wanted you to look somewhat etiquette/princess like but I forgot I can't draw hands @MissMorri
edit: sorry looks blurry/pixelated, I drew it small but I didn't think it would impact the drawing :/[DOUBLEPOST=1473158688][/DOUBLEPOST]Like so :u

Attachments

Last edited:
Not to worry at all! I am sure we are all just happy to get the chance to feel like we are part of your art! No stress! I am sure we all would be happier if you wait for a time when you can relax instead of this causing more stress for you. Hope all your tests went well! :)

Mind if you do me?

Maybe do a transitional fusion of me turning into a blue "Beast" ;)?
(I was referring to hank McCoy in case you were wondering lol)

Last edited:
I'll probably for sure draw after my afternoon class/test today (phew)

I also doubt anyone would read this but (and im not sure if this allowed but ill explain it better?) would anyone be interested in a real art commission? Like, actual money. I'm trying to save up to move out and I don't have the time or energy for a real job (well being an artist is a real job lol). If anyone would be interested, i'll probably hook up links in my signature so Im not necessarily breaking the rules ? ye <3 :rose:

Serum

“拉格弟文,晚安”

Hi! I'm Courtney! I have dark brown eyes. My avi is in a pic above. I was wondering if you could write

“拉格弟文,晚安” in black somewhere? Thank you!