Talk about nostalgia...

:bounce: click me :bounce:

so i was googling random vmk-related things, just to reminisce, and i came across this beauty of a site. it's basically a vmk wiki; it's got a full list of items, including beta items and unreleased items, plus a bunch of other awesome things like interviews with the old staff members. c: i've just been having a lot of fun browsing through it and wanted to spread some of the magic.

i shared the link in the shoutbox, but i figured since that gets buried pretty quickly, i'd post it here too.

WARNING: Clicking the above link may cause you to feel feels

:bounce: click me :bounce:

so i was googling random vmk-related things, just to reminisce, and i came across this beauty of a site. it's basically a vmk wiki; it's got a full list of items, including beta items and unreleased items, plus a bunch of other awesome things like interviews with the old staff members. c: i've just been having a lot of fun browsing through it and wanted to spread some of the magic.

i shared the link in the shoutbox, but i figured since that gets buried pretty quickly, i'd post it here too.

WARNING: Clicking the above link may cause you to feel feels
Yep! Most of us have seen this link :D Thanks for posting it for those who don't know yet. It's an amazing site and I quite think staff are using it help recreate VMK