Thanks

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I sort of agree since it feels a little weird when I "thank" a post when I just want to like it, ya know? Hana, but it isn't that big a deal though.

Andrew

I also think the "Thank" button should be replaced with a "like" button. When you like a post, it means you like what was posted. You like the content inside the post. When you thank a post, you are essentially thanking the user for typing/posting the post.

Honestly, tomato tomato (təˈmeɪtoʊ təˈmɑːtəʊ). It would take a lot of effort to change all of the templates to say "like" vs "thanked" and another change in the button.

Jasmine

Honestly, tomato tomato (təˈmeɪtoʊ təˈmɑːtəʊ). It would take a lot of effort to change all of the templates to say "like" vs "thanked" and another change in the button.
I believe the mod uses phrases actually, so the change would be an easy one.

Personally, it doesn't really matter to me, but I get what you guys are saying. And since it seems to be a relatively easy change, I don't see why not. ^_^

S

Solar

lets take the thank button...............................................................

.................................................................and push it somewhere else

InfinityFay

Assuming I can put my opinion here...

I think word choice is always important.
Like and thanks are very interesting depending on what the situation is...
For ex:
"I like pink cats"
- thank you! (Finally someone agrees with me, etc.)
"I like pink cats"
- like! (This is a good message. Funny, I like it. Maybe interesting.)

I feel that since like is almost a popular button on most social sites, it may be implanted for familiarity. Obviously having a thanks button is too foreign...

mark

10 mins late to everything
what if someone posts something funny why are you going thank them, just "like" it unless you want to comment that, then the comment HAS to be removed since it is considered spam.