the 'friends' rooms' tab of 'guest rooms' shows no rooms.

Jasmine

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work for anyone. It never has; didn't work in OVMK either.

Cyber Toon

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work for anyone. It never has; didn't work in OVMK either.
Isn't the point of bug reports to report bugs and (eventually) get them fixed? This still is a bug, and the fact it doesn't work for anyone is more of a reason to report the bug, so it can be fixed. It won't get fixed if no one even reports it.

Jasmine

Isn't the point of bug reports to report bugs and (eventually) get them fixed? This still is a bug, and the fact it doesn't work for anyone is more of a reason to report the bug, so it can be fixed. It won't get fixed if no one even reports it.
Err I never said you shouldn't report it? I've reported it before, but I see no problem in you reporting it. Maybe you need to re-read my post? I was simply stating that you're not the only one experiencing this issue.

Cyber Toon

Err I never said you shouldn't report it? I've reported it before, but I see no problem in you reporting it. Maybe you need to re-read my post? I was simply stating that you're not the only one experiencing this issue.
I guess I just got the wrong idea when you said it didn't work in OVMK either... Sorry.

Jasmine

It's okay. I didn't mean to come across as being rude. xD
I know for a while I thought I was the only one with this issue, so I didn't want you to think that. My friend recently told me that it's never worked for her either, so she uses the search bar to go to her friend's rooms. :P

Whispered

I think maybe part of the issue is whether people want to see tons of rooms - once you have tons of friends there's not much reason to use "friends rooms" instead of all guest rooms - which basically means that those with tons of friends (a lot of people iirc) aren't going to want/need this feature anytime soon.