The Game I Used to Love

QueenClarion

IS GONE. Sorry folks but every time I log on I get sick. New items I have to spend days and days to obtain, ??!! Ooops wait, no I'll have to trade for them OOOPS NOPE IT'LL COST ME MY FIRST BORN. Nope it's not fun.

The only reason now i'LL log in, is upon talking to LisaWDW is to get her green flips. That's it. What a joke - bringing back a game for all of us ??!! Really? Seems highly improbable YOU brought it back for me or my children.

Seriously, all other facebooks games and virtual games I play you do A., B., and C... and BINGO I have the items that I needed or wanted.

MyVMK, you can do A.B., C., and defghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.. exponentially to infinite and not get what you want.

Sorry, Kevin Amy and especially Grizzly, I'll miss you and closing. But, I've just about quit the game. ONly ONLY reason I'll play now is to help LisaWDW get her original green flips.. OR WAIT HERE'S AN IDEA
JUST GIVE THEM TO HER???!! HOW nICE that would be. gheesh. Rolls eyes.

Friends that I know will know how to contact me -- Take care have fun -- AND I TRULY HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT -- SIGH.

I understand your concern but its a game for a reason. I kind of like how you have to earn what you want. I feel that if you were given the item you want automatically it could get boring. Again I understand where you are coming from but I hope you can realize it is the game you loved, it is just a tad more complicated. Which could be a good thing because we are all much older now and Im down for the challenge! Please dont quit!!! <3

Elle

Hey hun, I at first felt this way too, but quickly remembered they are still in Beta. :-)
This is just getting some of the demands of rares out of the way for a little while. I don't think the game will be like this always, considering they are working hard to update it and try to please everyone. However, that is very difficult. You can't please every single person in the game even when they try to make keys more common, update crates, etc. :-)
I really hope you don't quit! Or at least come back sooner or later. :) xx
Since the game is in beta, it's a little crazy right now, but it won't always be this way in the future! I hope so anyway haha! :-)
Good luck with everything hun. :) x

Everyone has an equal chance to get rares. It's like playing the lottery. Millions of people play the lottery every day and mostly everyone loses. It doesn't mean start a riot at the lottery headquarters.

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
Maybe you've forgotten but the original VMK didn't hand out free super rare items. (At least not when they had become rare.)

myVMK isn't fully functional yet, and that's okay. We'll get new minigames soon and be able to play the one we were best at. (HM for me!)

I don't want myVMK to turn into a lame social Facebook app. They get boring after a while BECAUSE they hand you everything you want.

And honestly, I like the struggle, it lets you have a big goal to reach. Not just a ton of meaningless tasks to get any item you want.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

i'm sorry that you feel this way about MVMK but this is their way of creating a fair economy and over time it will adjust. remember that this is just the beta stage and things will change. maybe coming back in a few months, even a year, will give you a positive feeling about the game again.

just a reminder that you don't have to participate in this key and crate business. there are plenty of other items for you to get without it. new items will be released this saturday and the saturday after that; hopefully we'll even get some new items on thanksgiving!

i hope that you do give the game another chance, even if it isn't at this point. i have noticed the lack of the same magic the original VMK had but i refuse to lose hope!

Personally, and I hope everyone knows I mean no offense, but this is not going to be the same game we played as a child. Games are meant to expand. Whether you, or anybody else, likes it or not, this game is not going to be the same because a. different people run it; not Disney b. it is meant to be upgraded and revised to stop it from being boring c. not everything in life is handed to anyone and last but not least d. I will say it again, games are meant to expand. If it is not enjoyable to someone, if it is not someone's cup of tea, then do not play. As simple as that. No one is forcing anyone to play. And this game is not going to be built to one specific person's liking. This is my opinion; it is not aimed at anyone specific. But that is how I feel. And yes, I miss the old vmk just like everybody else but change is good. It has been five years since the ending of the game we all once loved. Now, we have to work hard for the items that we once acquired or didn't have at all and now have a chance at getting again. I'm just saying, instead of complaining about the changes, try to have fun and enjoy the game. It really is all in one's attitude that decides whether one has fun or not. And I understand feedback; that is something Amy has stated she does want. But there is a line between feedback and complaining. And I think a lot of people cross it when they begin to accuse the staff. I think feedback needs to be told in a lot nicer way than stating all the things one hates about the game. Just state that you don't really like this feature and possibly suggest an alternate or how the original game did it. Like I said, expansion is part of the game. Who knows, if Disney never closed the game, how much it would have been expanded in the last five years. But, looking at Disney's record of closing games, it was bound to happen. I am just so happy it is back and am enjoying the changes that have become challenges.

Jasmine

I completely understand. The only point of this game is to get exclusive items that no one has to trade them for even more exclusive items. It gets boring. I don't think this will change either; even when the other games are out, most people are going to be all about getting rich.

But I guess you can't change people, so whatever.

Mason

I don't remember anything in the past being free or just handed to me. I always had to work for the things I wanted through building up credits and choosing what I could buy with them. If I didn't get it? Oh well, I moved on. This is a game - not life.

If you don't want to play anymore that is your choice, but I don't think it was necessary to make a mockery of or put the game down when it is something people are doing for you on their own time.