The Game is back online + Halloween News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot fully express how happy I was to see Halloween this morning. It was so worth the small delay.

Also thank you for keeping Bat magic out this month, I'm rubbish at games with my connection so NPCs only means a sloooow haul.

How long will these things be out? :S I noticed that the credit amounts given out by Esmeralda and the Yeti have significantly decreased and I don't even have enough for one hat yet. I'd hate for them to disappear before I could even get one, as those were two of my favorite hats. And there's no way on earth I'll be able to afford bat magic any time soon ^^

Also, is there any chance of getting out Shruken Ned, the Dragon, or Captain Blackheart for credits soon? Just curious. I'm so excited for fireworks!!

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
How long will these things be out? :S I noticed that the credit amounts given out by Esmeralda and the Yeti have significantly decreased and I don't even have enough for one hat yet. I'd hate for them to disappear before I could even get one, as those were two of my favorite hats. And there's no way on earth I'll be able to afford bat magic any time soon ^^

Also, is there any chance of getting out Shruken Ned, the Dragon, or Captain Blackheart for credits soon? Just curious. I'm so excited for fireworks!!
The NPC's should be done soon as Amy is still working on them.

And:
and then on Halloween day all of the items that were sold (and more) will be put back into the catalogue so those who missed out get a second chance!
And considering there will be new item sets released every week, the items in the catalog right now will most likely be replaced with the new weekly items, and so forth. And as the quote above says, all the items will be added in the catalog on Halloween so you can get anything you didn't manage to buy.

Also, you mustn't worry about Bat Magic since you have plenty of time to get it:

and bat magic won't be retired until the day after Halloween.

momo3

This is so impressive! It seems well-planned and you're making us all happy, happy, happy! BUT- if we only use the 2 npc's, we wont have enough to get level 5 bat magic, only level 2. and thats if we buy nothing else. ooooo. does that mean more npc's are going to online very soon? sure hope so because i do not have enough cred, even with clams.

Status
Not open for further replies.