"The Jester's Joke Box" - Submissions

So, I met up with my friend, doodlebugprincess!
She was not collecting any hats so I started to.

We had small chat for a bit, and then she had to go because of a phone call.
She let her character sit there before she got the AFK boot.

Here I am, collecting a Minnie hat off the ground while she is not in any room (AFK).

After she came back, I found her in Captain's Quest Quarters and told her about my newly obtained Princess Minnie hat.

At some point just after that, I outed myself because I felt guilty (and I was surprised because none of the people in the room challenged me). It was all in good fun and she was not upset by it. We had a nice discussion about Crate #1 since I brought it up.

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
So I was with [MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] in his new castle suite room and told him I have had a huge crush on him for forever. I think we all know he is in a relationship so the reaction was gonna be interesting. I Missed the first pic of me telling him but here is the reaction. Basically he went the "I thought you like (insert name)" route.

Attachments

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
waterfallglow's prank part 2!

ok so here is part 2 of the prank where I would hide with my hat on to trick ppl into thinking it was a hat on the floor! this time around I used a Minnie hat and did it in the Esplanade. check below to see ppl's reactions! Happy April Fools Day! :) ^_^

-waterfallglow

StrataSam

So I tricked my friend BornFromTheOcean into thinking that a staff member took all my pins away for misbehaving. I then asked her if I could borrow some of hers. This is what happened after I told her:

I told people in the courtyard that Amy said that Pirates will be released later this week. I expected people to freak out and rage but I guess they were either afk or over April Fools Day lol.

Edit: My in game name for this is Silica. I was on my boyfriend's account.

Last edited:
Okay, so... I pranked my sister earlier today and then again on MyVMK. My sister, Dallas, you may know her as Bronx in-game, has a love-hate relationship with the game and plays for a couple days, then quits for a couple to a few weeks at a time. When she quit the first time, without any intention on returning, she gave me her entire inventory, just with instructions to not trade her Pink Flip Flops. :P When I told her new crates and keys were out, she wanted to play the game again.

Totally unoriginal but eh (: Pranked a friend into thinking I was quitting, the last reply he sent here made me sad so I didn't keep it going for long lol

Jasmine

I told my friend I'd finally "come to my senses" and decided I'd watch Frozen, since she's been trying to get me to watch it for months. (She's obsessed.)

I missed where I actually told her I wanted to see it :(

*Discussing it later*
[9:45:13 PM] Nikki: SENSITIVE TOPIC >:CCC
LOL LIKE I FELT SOMETHING WAS OFF TOO AT THE SAME TIME SMH SO I WAS THINKING YOU WERE LYING
[9:45:13 PM] Nikki: BUT
[9:45:15 PM] Nikki: I DECIDED
[9:45:17 PM] Nikki: TO HAVE SOME HOPE IN YOU
[9:45:17 PM] Nikki: AND THIS
[9:45:19 PM] Nikki: ..THIS..
[9:45:20 PM] Nikki: THIS IS WHAT
[9:45:22 PM] Nikki: YOU DECIDE TO DO..
[9:45:23 PM] Nikki: LIKE...
[9:45:24 PM] Nikki: ...I..
[9:45:28 PM] Jasmine: so much lag sobs
[9:45:29 PM] Nikki: I CAN'T BELIEVE...
[9:45:31 PM] Nikki: YOU JUST..
[9:45:34 PM] Nikki: DASHED MY HOPE..AGAINST THE ROCKS...
[9:45:36 PM] Nikki: I'M..
[9:45:39 PM] Nikki: .....I don't know..
[9:45:40 PM] Nikki: :(
[9:45:42 PM] Nikki: ;(
[9:45:44 PM] Jasmine: LOL I KNOW YOU MAN
[9:45:46 PM] Jasmine: YOU SEE HOPE
[9:45:47 PM] Nikki: can't trust people anymore
[9:45:48 PM] Jasmine: EVERYWHERE
[9:45:50 PM] Nikki: cANT TRUST ANYONE

Thank goodness April fools is over! I could not pull a prank able prank. :-/ oh well, online jokes are not my strong point. Plus I am a terrible liar.

So Today I Pranked my brother by moving his car in another parking lot at our apartment complex and i would take have taken a picture but i feel like its no point because its just a picture of a car in a parking lot and i wasnt there for his reaction! let me just say i got a very angry phone call once he found his car lol

Kitten

Kittens inspired by kittens!
OK SO.
I pranked farty Fairy today.
(mind you, she is my cousin so it was okay to do this.)

Step 1: Got on her account.

Step 2: Traded all of her super rares to myself.

Step 3: Waited.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS FARTY. <3 <3

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
I did this right now and I have a screenshot but it won't post bc it says the KB is too big, I changed the size but it says it needs 19. something and mine is 170.....its a small picture...
upload it to imgur and use
tags

----------

the thrilling sequel

u dont need a booty to poo actually but im not going to get into the anatomy of the excretory system so
you know you should've been named Killjoy instead tbh

lol jk ily boo
We can switch names xD

Last edited: