The Name of the Game Mk II!

Which name should we use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
Okay, so changing the name won! This poll contains the most popular selections from the last poll. Some were removed due to not being available, though.

Amy

Head Administrator
Shrimp said:
Wait, what o_o I thought MVMK won.
The last thread was to find out if we should change the name, and to get suggestions for names. This poll is to find out which option genuinely is peoples favourites (because let's face it, not everyone is going to go through the entire thread looking for their favourites and then repeating them!).

Shrimp

Amy said:
Shrimp said:
Wait, what o_o I thought MVMK won.
The last thread was to find out if we should change the name, and to get suggestions for names. This poll is to find out which option genuinely is peoples favourites (because let's face it, not everyone is going to go through the entire thread looking for their favourites and then repeating them!).
Amy, I strongly suggest you do a Poll for when the community wants the game to be released. The options should be, "Tomorrow", "Friday", "Saturday", "Next Week", "Next Month", and "NOW!" :lol:

Confused again.

Shrimp

Jessibell said:
What about OMK? Our Magic Kingdom, this way it won't be OVMK. :P
Right. I have a feeling the OVMK folks will laugh if we have anything associated with OVMK regardless of what the true phrase is.

Amy

Head Administrator
I removed OurVMK. Sorry, you'll have to vote again. I don't really think it'd be wise if we had people calling us OVMK...

Foamy

Amy said:
I removed OurVMK. Sorry, you'll have to vote again. I don't really think it'd be wise if we had people calling us OVMK...

That's a good point, I didn't think about that. Still voting for Reloaded, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.