The Name of the Game!

Should we change our name?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
Should we change it? The cost of a domain isn't an issue. If you have an idea for a name (or if you like an idea that's been posted, quote the post! :)) post it here! If the "change it" option wins I'll add all of the suggestions (or at least the most popular ones, if there are a lot) to a new poll later!

Amy said:
Should we change it? The cost of a domain isn't an issue. If you have an idea for a name (or if you like an idea that's been posted, quote the post! :)) post it here! If the "change it" option wins I'll add all of the suggestions (or at least the most popular ones, if there are a lot) to a new poll later!

My Magic Kingdom

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
{I really like MMK, but I really hope the new name won't be "VMK2" or "2VMK" stuff like that. And it's not wise to have VMK entirely in the name, as we all know.

-Tessa?

NGVMK...

All joking aside.. What about Virtual Mystic Kingdom?
or..

VMK SIMULATOR

Yeah, no.

KINGDOM OF VIRTUAL MAGIC!!
KVM

I think it's important to incorporate VMK in the name somehow, that's how people will be able to recognize it as a VMK revival. B2VMK (back To VMK) I think looks and sounds nice.

I'm not against MMK, I think it's fine, I just don't think people who don't already know of it will see it and instantly think 'VMK'.

sparkles

The only thing that I see with changing the name to My virtual magic kingdom is that there is a game called My Virtual Kingdom. Some players might confuse them both

Cat

'Magic Kingdom' would technically be copyrighted by Disney, no?
Disney IS THE magic kingdom and having a name unrelated to it would.. draw less attention.
Defiantly not a legal issue because, haha, but I think MMK is fresh and... NOTHING SUSPICIOUS HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.