The Originals?!

Marissa

black lives matter
Klaus didn't have to kill Gia #mess
I haven't really gotten into the Vampire Diaries I'm still debating on commit.

mark

10 mins late to everything
I like Vampire Diaries more, The Originals is a spin off of The Vampire Diaries, but you probably knew that. I suggest you watch the first four-ish seasons if you'd like to see The Originals as main characters :) They do have major roles.

SugarAngel

Vampire Diaries will always be my number one favorite shows (even though I literally watch 50 other shows) and The Originals comes a close second. Please keep watching TVD because I promise you won't regret it. It sets up Klaus and the Original family's back story and the way all the characters are connected is really interesting. Even though TVD is my all time fave, I love the Originals for its maturity. The characters are a lot more mature than TVD which is a nice contrast.

Marissa

black lives matter
Thanks, SugarAngel. I know Klaus likes Caroline, but wouldn't that ruin my Klause and Cami obsession?

Marissa

black lives matter
Klaroline is my ultimate ship. I can see how some people ship Klaus and Cami but I personally don't because I think Klaus and Caroline need to be together haha.
Okay, my mission is to watch it Fall Break and Christmas Break. LOL I'm kind of tied up with Gilmore Girls.

Marissa

black lives matter
I'm in the exact same boat. I don't have time to catch up with TVD or The Originals because homework and Gilmore Girls= life at the moment.
I agree. I want straight As but need to be able to have time with myself to watch Netflix. I've been on that show for almost a year because it has 7 seasons.

RebeccaRock

I have not put enough time into The Originals yet. I really need to try to watch it more, but based on what I have seen so far, I am still leaning towards the Vampire Diaries more at this point (not that it could not change).

...I'm kind of tied up with Gilmore Girls
...homework and Gilmore Girls= life at the moment
From the Gilmore Girls realm, what are your opinions for Rory? Dean, Jess or Logan?

Marissa

black lives matter
Rory and Dean (not on Logan part yet), but Rory and Dean dun goofed . I'm on Season 5. So I don't like them together rn cuz it's so awkward.[DOUBLEPOST=1440952265][/DOUBLEPOST]Klaus was doing all that cafe talk with Cami and during panel at Comic Con Julie was acting all iffy about their relationship.