THE RUSTY TRIDENT!

The Rusty Trident is a place for you late nighters. Or just, evening players in general. When I'm online or another runner of the Trident is online at night, the place shall open up from anywhere around 8 - 3. So that can mean it will be open from any where between those hours.
There will be many different events here, or it's just a good place to chill out with people at night. The room is a chill zone. No unnecessary comments or dramatic incidents will be played here. You will get booted after a warning. Humor is fine. Keep it at that or leave. Wipe the negativity off at the door.

On 9/22, it had it's first day. On the Rusty Trident's first day, I hosted a pretty decent sized auction. Ton of items were sold, and it was a very successful sale for anyone who took part.

-More to fill out.-

EVENT SCHEDULE

If you have any feed back, let me know. I'm currently working hard on getting this place to be an active zone for players. It will only be open at night. I got a few more places planned though. If you were here during the auction on 9/22, let me know if you enjoyed it! If you were came here in general, let me know if you liked it. If you want to volunteer to help run it, let me know.​

10/10 room!!! would recommend!!!! :look:
Thank you! :)

Great room and awesome auctioneer lol have you thought about doing it professionally?! Cause you should ;)
I'm thinking about it, if you're talking about doing a club type environment. About to go to for business.

where's my credit for funding the room @IncredibleJD
Chilll. I fully intended on crediting you lol. More than just "funding".

I need to add a staff and special thanks in the post. Gotta get a screen shot of the place and make a logo first.

Yalas

Order of Merlin, Second Class
You mentioned that the time was 8-3 I am assuming at night but for reference, what time zone are you using?

This room changed my life.. I'm speechless
Oh, I try.

You mentioned that the time was 8-3 I am assuming at night but for reference, what time zone are you using?
EST. Sorry that I never specified. The time can flop around anywhere from 8 - 3. Sometimes, I'm out hanging with friends. Maybe some days it just won't be open. I can't guarantee anything. That's why I'm trying to hire more staff.

Literally the best auction room
Much love.

Hopefully, it can become a staple in the community.