The State Of MyVMK On OSX Mavericks

I have pretty much the same problem. A few days ago, it let me long in, and it do both loading screens, now it won't even let me get that fair. It just lets me sign in, and then takes me right back to the sign in again. :/
THEhi, check your old thread - I updated my post there with a link to my thread about using VMWare/Parallels/Bootcamp/Virtualbox =)

I'm having this same issue :( Just got my Mac today and wasn't expecting this. Kinda sad...
just download Paralells for mac and it will give u a free trial of 14 days to use windows interface that allows shockwave compatiablity. i was out of the game for 2 months until i found this fix. after the 14 days either buy it or find a way to keep renewing your trial! youtube it! it seems simple.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I'm having this same issue :( Just got my Mac today and wasn't expecting this. Kinda sad...
just download Paralells for mac and it will give u a free trial of 14 days to use windows interface that allows shockwave compatiablity. i was out of the game for 2 months until i found this fix. after the 14 days either buy it or find a way to keep renewing your trial! youtube it! it seems simple.
If you are a student in college, with a university email account you can get parallels for 20$ off.. just stomach the price it's worth it if you want to go legit. of course there are plenty of illegal ways to get parallels and a copy of windows but you can do a simple search with a word that rhymes with rorrent