The Tonight Show with Mijaro [Back on!]

What up everybody!

This is my first ever show for the myvmk community! The studio that you should look for during those live taping is named "Studio 23D"

I will be incorporate the progress to the future of my shows. Let me know what you think...

Note: lots of terrible voices, robotic guests, and bad jokes.
Episode 1 Guest Appearance:
@Desertfreak
@HOST_Sarge

Episode 2 Guest Appearance:
NO ONE!

Episode 3 Guest Appearance:
@LazyBunz
@iDark
@Gallifreyan

Episode 4 Guest Appearance:
@Mothstradamus
CuteNerdyGal

Episode 5: Coming Soon
Things are going to be different with how I interview, who will be my guest, and how the audience will behave.
  • Everyone in the audience can volunteer to be interviewed and the questions can be suggested from them as well. (Got tired of saying the same thing)
  • I have grown annoyed with people moving around and talking during taping. So please, in the name of Mickey Mouse, STAY STEATED when the camera is rolling. If you need to chat with someone, wait till camera stops rolling. (I had a difficult time editing those little things)
  • Since not everyone can log in to join the fun, I decided to have a twitch account to stream the live taping and you can still participate. The link to the stream is posted on the first page and on the room description.

Last edited:
Omg I love this! Looks so entertaining and fun! I want to be interviewed! It would be cool if you could roll a number at the end of each show or interview and whatever number it ends up to be then that seat number will win a prize! Since you have 21 seats just do !roll 21 and that would be so fun :D! ALSO while you are interviewing it would be great if you could call on the audience to ask if they want to ask the people being interviewed a question. So basically more audience interaction <3[DOUBLEPOST=1438104877][/DOUBLEPOST]When are you opening this I want to go!

britboy

It might be better to do it as voice chat, you could invite people to a skype session. I don't think many people will pay attention to watching a text interview

Omg I love this! Looks so entertaining and fun! I want to be interviewed! It would be cool if you could roll a number at the end of each show or interview and whatever number it ends up to be then that seat number will win a prize! Since you have 21 seats just do !roll 21 and that would be so fun :D! ALSO while you are interviewing it would be great if you could call on the audience to ask if they want to ask the people being interviewed a question. So basically more audience interaction <3[DOUBLEPOST=1438104877][/DOUBLEPOST]When are you opening this I want to go!
I will be letting everyone know on the forum that I will be doing a taping of the show. As for the prize idea, I think it will be an awesome idea! I just need to rack up some credits to purchase some prizes. After all, stuff don't come cheap!

It might be better to do it as voice chat, you could invite people to a skype session. I don't think many people will pay attention to watching a text interview
That is what I am concerned about because I have no clue how to record audio from a Skype call. Plus, my family is around a lot and I do not want them to think that I am well... crazy! No matter, I might considering this....

I will be letting everyone know on the forum that I will be doing a taping of the show. As for the prize idea, I think it will be an awesome idea! I just need to rack up some credits to purchase some prizes. After all, stuff don't come cheap!

That is what I am concerned about because I have no clue how to record audio from a Skype call. Plus, my family is around a lot and I do not want them to think that I am well... crazy! No matter, I might considering this....
Awesome!!!!! I can not wait to see it!

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
BUMP! Okay folks, I am gonna be opening up my studio to record!

Giveaway of the Week: Disneyland Diamond Generator!
Guest Interview: Anyone really!
When will you be filming? And How can I sign up for a guest Interview?

@mijaro I Told my friend I'd be playing falling chairs but I'm gonna for sure gonna try and make one of these shows. I'd love to talk about my new games :)

@mijaro I'm coming as soon as I'm done at falling chairs :)[DOUBLEPOST=1438216274][/DOUBLEPOST]See u there

OMG my voice is hilarious :P I Can't wait for more episodes!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
What up everyone!

This is my first ever show for mvmk! Each week, I will be interviewing different players, give away free stuff to our lucky audience member and on rare occasion interview staffs.

Note: lots of terrible voices, robotic guests, and bad jokes.
Episode 3: Coming soon! [interviews submission are open, taping starts Thursday at 8PM]

Next Week's Guest - @LazyBunz
Next week Prize - 5K

Interviews: PM me and we can work something out on when to have the interview done. If you wanna speak, be sure to write down what you said on the live taping and record your voice (.WAV is perfect). Once that's done, send me a file of the audio. If you wish not to speak, I will write down what you say and have the computer talk

Audience: be sure to not wear big hats when entering. Invite your friends and stay seated till I call "cut". No magics, please!
Episode 2, dominates! It's perfect! You have got a full on fan now :P Can't wait for episode 3! Also, I'm tempted to record videos myself, of my games on here and on another website. What computer screen recorder would you recommend?

Episode 2, dominates! It's perfect! You have got a full on fan now :P Can't wait for episode 3! Also, I'm tempted to record videos myself, of my games on here and on another website. What computer screen recorder would you recommend?
It depends on the computer

Mac OS X: QuickTime; which is what I'm using since it has a built in screen recording program.

PC: I use to work with hypercam but somehow caused my desktop to act all laggy and crashed. I can suggest either EZVid or CamStudio.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
I reget to inform everyone (probably a celebration for most of them), The Tonight Show with Mijaro is officially turning off its gaffers, the editing room is turned off and locked up, and my iconic hat has come off.

Thank you all for those taking the opportunity to visit the studio.

Aww Now I'm disappointed. But I understand your decision. Good luck in future endevors.

*zap* I know I can revive this! It just needs
*zap and it comes revived*
ITS ALIIIIIIIVE!!!!

*Professor Farnsworth voice* good news everybody!

I have decide to return to the tonight show. In fact, I'm changing how I will have the show will function.

The live taping for sure should be changed! However, we need to agree on what time will be best! (Monday day through Wednesday day are the worst and if that's the case, it has to be filmed at 11.)

For my monologues, it will be done 2 days before recording and editing.

Since my classes are starting and the editing room is reopen, I can take the time to edit the footage there since they have the software necessary for those kind of stuff.

Sorry if I'm being insane but I know i cannot let it sit there and rot. Plus, someone once told me to not be my own critic and to ignore what everyone says.

Last edited:
*zap* I know I can revive this! It just needs
*zap and it comes revived*
ITS ALIIIIIIIVE!!!!

*Professor Farnsworth voice* good news everybody!

I have decide to return to the tonight show. In fact, I'm changing how I will have the show will function.

The live taping for sure should be changed! However, we need to agree on what time will be best! (Monday day through Wednesday day are the worst and if that's the case, it has to be filmed at 11.)

For my monologues, it will be done 2 days before recording and editing.

Since my classes are starting and the editing room is reopen, I can take the time to edit the footage there since they have the software necessary for those kind of stuff.

Sorry if I'm being insane but I know i cannot let it sit there and rot. Plus, someone once told me to not be my own critic and to ignore what everyone says.
Nice!!! I am glad it is back ^_^