The VMK Junk Dump & Charity! - FOR NEW USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
Since this is the greetings and goodbye's section I figured this was the best place to post this! (Or in the contests section I really wasn't sure. Wherever it ends up though is obviously fine)

The VMK Junk Dump and Charity is a user run collection of rooms. Old users are asked to donate items to help our new users get acclimated to VMK and have some things to start trading for those items they really want! Everything we are giving away is currently donated by the community! All of our furniture items are in the Donation rooms (1&2) and pins and credits are on my character (Mitochondria)! Remember: if you donate to our cause go over to this thread and enroll in our weekly raffles!

For our new friends, those either new to VMK or the forums, we are giving away a free item of your choice from the donation room, our Mitochondria's collection of donated pins and credits! Find us in game to collect a prize!

If for any reason you cannot locate us to either collect a prize, or submit a donation, comment here or PM me! We will have someone meet you at a designated time in game to deliver your prize OR give you rights to the donation room to place your donation!

Have a magical day!

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I have donated) I have a friend who was able to get on at the beginning but could not play until last week due to having a Mac and finally downloaded the program that would let him play. He was a friend in VMK and I have not talked to him in 8 years wow. So if you see him. Even though he has a day one button he is new. Please help him out. :) His name in game is Mr.Brandon. So you will be able to tell it is him since he has a day one button but new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.