The Walking Dead

So the walking dead is easily one of my favorite shows on television and my favorite comic book. Who's excited for the mid-season premiere tonight? Since I'm up to date on the comics I have an idea of what's coming to the show. *Promise I'll never give spoilers, but big things are coming!

On a side note...Who/what is your favorite character/episode?
For me, it's "The Grove" from the near end of season 4. Carol is my favorite character on the show and that episode was just so hard to watch. The ending was so surprising.

I am SUPER excited about The Walking Dead tonight! I would have to say that my favorite character is Carol as well. She is such a dynamic character and has changed so much over the course of this show. I love how she has become such a strong person! My favorite episode would have to be season 4, episode 16. That was one intense hour of TWD! I feel that this episode in particular really showed how primal people can become when they are pushed to their limits.

I am SUPER excited about The Walking Dead tonight! I would have to say that my favorite character is Carol as well. She is such a dynamic character and has changed so much over the course of this show. I love how she has become such a strong person! My favorite episode would have to be season 4, episode 16. That was one intense hour of TWD! I feel that this episode in particular really showed how primal people can become when they are pushed to their limits.
Carol went from being my most hated character to my favorite. In the beginning, she was whiney and annoying. Her progression throughout the show has been phenomenal. I've never seen a character change that much.

Xosder

I think Maggie/Glenn are my favorite character. Yes, both of them together. I almost had a heart attack last night when their reunion almost turned into Glenn being killed. He has some great luck. I'm glad he made it through that. I can't wait to see what happens with their baby! Hopefully nothing bad. Agh this show loves to break my heart.

I really like the zombies, hehe. They're fun to watch chase people, get killed, or make zombie noises. Gosh, I seriously thought Rick and Michonne would stay friends. Well, Rick is pretty irresistible ;) Can't believe Glenn almost died. I was like yeah, he better not die! I like him. Him, Daryl, and Rick. Lol at how Daryl went after Jesus and how the heck did Jesus get untied and onto the top of the van so quick and sneakily. And the dang van sank into the lake...ff lol.

See now in the comics Rick and Michonne are the best of friends and that's it. Rick has Andrea and Michonne has her own love interest. Richonne needed to happen to keep semi-flow with the comics. At first, I didn't like the idea but now I can see it working. I love that the show is about zombies but it's not it's main focus. They are there and add a heightened sense of scariness to the show. The real point of survival is dealing with each other and those around them. Jesus is going to become a major benefactor in the show, and I can't wait to see how his character progresses. :link:

Last night's episode completely ruined my night...no completely ruined a goof portion of TV for me. I was on the edge of my seat the entire night and then they left us with THAT! I need answers. :rage: It would have ben better since we pretty much knew what was going to happen, that they let it happen with us seeing it. Not a fan of guessing games.

Last night's episode completely ruined my night...no completely ruined a goof portion of TV for me. I was on the edge of my seat the entire night and then they left us with THAT! I need answers. :rage: It would have ben better since we pretty much knew what was going to happen, that they let it happen with us seeing it. Not a fan of guessing games.
i hated not being able to see it, it's making me reallllly anxious for when it comes back. i'm just hoping it wasn't one of my favorites :c i noticed they usually focus on people during the season who they plan to kill off but they focused on basically the whole group throughout this time so it's really hard to tell. the whole scene i was watching like a hawk hoping i'd be able to tell who it was x: