The web page is not available.

I was told that changing your DNS settings to 4.2.2.2 works as well.

"We are having some issues with the forums right now but working hard to get it resolved. You can try to change your DNS setting to a public one by using 4.2.2.2 which has worked for some users."

I don't know why my post won't update... i've tried other browsers and such. I also asked my sisters to log in and they're having the same issue.

My vmk.comI had this problem yesterday when trying to reach myvmk.com/forums.php but when I just took out the /blablah it connected. And I would try to message Amy but it won't let me for some reason.. the only person it's letting me message is Kevin :T

candlelady

i had the same problem, clear cache and cookies, then went to settings and clicked advanced settings wallah it worked, don't ask me how but it did.

Believe me lol i've already tried everything that everyone's suggested. =P And it won't let me quote people for some reason either.. lol

Jasmine

I've already done all of that. Same result.
Same. I get the "namecheap" domain page though. I hate using a proxy. I've cleared my cache and cookies many times now. A couple hours ago the problem was resolved =/. I come back and it's happening again... I'm going to myvmk.com. I contacted Kevin about it but he didn't really seem to be able to help.

Jasmine

It's finally working for me again. Let's hope it stays this way... :P

Jasmine

Same problem again >_>...

its hard to help with specific DNS issues though...Other than telling you to clear cache and cookies and using Google DNS.