there is no way

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
in old VMK starting with 250c might have been ok, but the economy in MyVMK is terrifying to new players! imagine when you're like "hi it's my first day can i buy that?" and they're like "sure! 13k" like holy cow! can we mabey boost it up to at least 500 mabey a K for newbees?

also it's causing a lot of new players to panhandle and it just seems off

We have always had vmk beggars! We all started out with the same amount. You must put in the time to play games and trade to acquire stuff. It all takes time. We have all been there. :)

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
i know, but an extra 200c cant hurt right? idk

This might sound a tad.. snobby?, but it's really not very hard to acquire credits through playing games. If anything credits are one of the easiest things to get thats why everyone has so much. In my opinion credits are probably one of the better ways to start obtaining items you missed in the game. 200c more is basically one 4 person loosing game in potc.

Zelena

I always thought that new players should have something extra to help them start. Adding an extra 200c or so really can't hurt.

Ditto on what Starlina said above.

Seriously, 200 credits isn't even enough to make a difference. There are plenty of people who are willing to trade rare items for credits. Play enough games and you will get there.

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
true, but i just mean when they first arive and arent quite situated at and POC and HM are still new and laggy at least they can buy an egg[DOUBLEPOST=1435246746][/DOUBLEPOST]
in old VMK starting with 250c might have been ok, but the economy in MyVMK is terrifying to new players! imagine when you're like "hi it's my first day can i buy that?" and they're like "sure! 13k" like holy cow! can we mabey boost it up to at least 500 mabey a K for newbees?

also it's causing a lot of new players to panhandle and it just seems off
i just mean when they first arive and arent quite situated at and POC and HM are still new and laggy at least they can buy an egg

Last edited:

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
i considered that but are people really gonna make clones just for half a k?