Thingamabobs Pt. 2! Pins, Rares, Discounted Buyables, and More! Updated 4/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mischief Silver Ears with Pink Bow 8k?
Disney Travel T-Shirt - Lavender 1k?
Princess Hat Black 5k?
T-Shirt Halloween Stitch 6k?
Still looking to get these! Sorry been absent a lot this week, at my boyfriend's house and he hogs his PC to play games all day lol should be on later tonight or most of tomorrow (:

Still looking to get these! Sorry been absent a lot this week, at my boyfriend's house and he hogs his PC to play games all day lol should be on later tonight or most of tomorrow (:
No worries! I have them on hold for you :rose: i'm available for the rest of the day and almost all tomorrow if he ever steps away from the computer ;)

No worries! I have them on hold for you :rose: i'm available for the rest of the day and almost all tomorrow if he ever steps away from the computer ;)
I can actually come meet you now lol where are you[DOUBLEPOST=1486651814][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually bout to go to lunch so if you don't see that within a few mins i'll be back on in like an hour lol

Romantic

i just feel you
Sounds good (: I'll be on still at around that time :rose:

Haunted Mansion Butler Outfit (pants, top, Hat) 6k?
Haunted Mansion Maid Outfit (hat, shoes, skirt, top) 8k?
Princess Hat Deep Purple 5k?
Heroine - Mulan 1k?
I'll do the mulan pin for 1k and the maid outfit for 8k! are you available to trade now?

Status
Not open for further replies.