Things Fo Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tety

VMK's Most Wanted
Do you still have the dole whip pin for 5k?? If so I’ll take it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1550550817][/DOUBLEPOST]Could I also get prince philips green pants please?

Magic Levitation - 25k
Marvel Mantis - 2.5k
Marvel Shuri - 2.5k
I'll take the magic please :) I'll pass on the Marvel pins for now unless I could trade you some items from my sale (there's a link in my signature) for them.
Thanks!

Do you still have the dole whip pin for 5k?? If so I’ll take it :) Could I also get prince philips green pants please?
Still have them! I also have a few dole whips if you're interested in getting multiple!

Can you post a pic of the A.I.M. pin as well? :)

Okay, I think I'll take the Space Mountain Sign instead. Hm?
2k!

I'll take levitation magic if it's still available! :)
All yours! Let me know when you're on next!

I'll be riding ppr for a bit! <3
Sorry for the late response! I'm on now and am available off and on today. Just lmk when you'll be around! :) Or we could use giftboxing if it would be easier

Oooo how do you do giftboxing?
Around the holidays they added a gifting option for the Secret Santa program. In the credits tab you can send a gift to anyone! The recipient just has to place the box in a room and double click to open it! So instead of trading, the buyer could send the credits and the seller could send the items! :)

Fireheart

I'll take the lightning magic :)
All yours! Let me know when you're on!

Sorry for the late response! I'm on now and am available off and on today. Just lmk when you'll be around! :) Or we could use giftboxing if it would be easier
Sorry I missed ya! I can hop on anytime this weekend! Feel free to gift the creds over if you;re unable to get on and I'll send over the hoodie and pin <3

I was interested in the pastel pink and the pastel purple mickey ears!
Let me know when you're free to meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.