THIS IS A CRISIS!

Nokuto

You can't meet Stitch anymore at Disney World without doing character dining my day is ruined...

EDIT: Just Stumbled upon that he may unavailable MK now, you can still catch him at Hollywood Studios sometimes!

Last edited:

Kinglaser

You should still be able to meet him at Typhoon Lagoon, though.

Nokuto

You mean the days of finding him in Tomorrowland are over?!
Yeah his last meet and greet day there was Saturday :( The only way to meet him now is eating at Ohana I think at the Polynesian Resort :( I'm heartbroken.[DOUBLEPOST=1444076166][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should still be able to meet him at Typhoon Lagoon, though.
Maybe he might still be there. Too bad I cant go to Typhoon this year :( maybe next time :(

Tohrukun

they done messed up real bad :ugh:

maybe with enough complaints, theyll come around and be like "oh he was taking a break..." :giggle:

EDIT: can i vote that they get rid of his atrocious tomorrowland attraction and bring back his meet and greet mmmm kay

Last edited:

Nokuto

Awe man! How does Disney not realize they are ridding their selves of the best character they will ever produce?
Thats the point I think they are trying to get more money off of merch and reservations at Ohana at Typhoon Lagoon where he is now. Its said lots of children adore him.[DOUBLEPOST=1444169744][/DOUBLEPOST]
they done messed up real bad :ugh:

maybe with enough complaints, theyll come around and be like "oh he was taking a break..." :giggle:

EDIT: can i vote that they get rid of his atrocious attractions and bring back his meet and greet mmmm kay
Maybe! Lol :mob::megaphone: