this isn't going to make a lot of people happy

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
i know a lot of people want to stick to original VMK ways but at this point i've hat to swallow the pill that it's not gonna happen and we can move on SO! i have an idea to made a pre exsisting game more fun!

2 player Photo Safari!!!

you and your friend load up a game, one steers the other takes photos! would that be more fun! i think the reason a lot of us dont play it is because it's a very isolating game, i find I make much more in it than on POC but i still never play (mabey that's just me) but this way we can play with friends!

This is a good point. But I personally think barely anyone plays Jungle Cruise simply because it's just taking pictures of animals. You get the same experience everytime you play it. However, in POTC and HM there is always something different bc you are going against someone. Perhaps more people would play Jungle Cruise if you went against someone like in HM and POTC.

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
hmm interesting

I play JC mostly on double credit days (when it's for all mini games) I would play it almost literally all day. I like it because I can play it alone and it's repetitive. I like to play it alone because it's relaxing and I listen to music while playing it :cloud9: If two people were to both be playing it at the same time while steering and taking pictures it might make it difficult.:nyan:

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
I play JC mostly on double credit days (when it's for all mini games) I would play it almost literally all day. I like it because I can play it alone and it's repetitive. I like to play it alone because it's relaxing and I listen to music while playing it :cloud9: If two people were to both be playing it at the same time while steering and taking pictures it might make it difficult.:nyan:
oh absolutly!!! and i think we should keep it that way! but i think we should have a two player option too

Lindsay

I don't play jc because it's boring. Anything to spice it up would be worth a shot. Of course there'd have to be more of an obstacle for the boat driver.