this may be really stupid

I was thinking it might be cool to have a meet up. would anyone even remotely consider going? It would be at Disneyland and it might be fun or it could be really awful. any ideas/suggestions? yes/no ?

tarte

A group of my friends from VMK are planning a meet up in DL! I think it just depends on your comfort zone and how much you trust the people you're going to meet. lol

Matt

IGN: Streetlight
Well heres the thing, I have a feeling that most of these players are younger, and theres going to be creeps there..and well...

Nexut

I might think about it as I'm in the town next to DL basically but don't have money right now :P Once I get a job and a car I'll try and get a season pass :P

Well heres the thing, I have a feeling that most of these players are younger, and theres going to be creeps there..and well...
I'm pretty aware of the creeps, but most of the people that played the original game are a decent age. but i completely get what you're saying!

I might think about it as I'm in the town next to DL basically but don't have money right now :P Once I get a job and a car I'll try and get a season pass :P
I'm hopefully going to get a pass but if not it would just be like a one day thing and it probably wouldn't happen very often.

idk if yall have seen the tumblr meet ups in the past but it could be like that, where everyone meets up and just hangs out.

I wouldn't be able to go to California.. Considering I live on the other side of the country lol.
This would be cool, though.

Some adults on here would disagree about this and say that you should never meet people in real life that you meet online, and have a whole lecture about how this isn't a good idea. But me on the other hand, I think it's a great idea! Not than I'm an adult, but I think this is neat :)

bobsbestgame

I'm going to Anaheim for VidCon in June, so if anyone would like to meet up for that, that would be AWESOME! I mean, I'm going to Disneyland for a day as well. Me and my friends have been planning this for almost a year and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Solar

I'm going to Anaheim for VidCon in June, so if anyone would like to meet up for that, that would be AWESOME! I mean, I'm going to Disneyland for a day as well. Me and my friends have been planning this for almost a year and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If only I lived near Cali