This months items - opinions

I know most of us players have been annoyed lately with the lack of on time releases and lack of notice for what is going on but I'd just like to say, the items that have been released this month have been really nice, really good quality and really fits in with the original vmk style. This months stuff is so so much better than last months baguette&co items.
I really think that next month should be left empty (or just have a few original vmk items released) and staff given the chance to prepare a lot of items like this so that october could be a really great month with no delays. I think this would please a lot of the community( those who don't mind having a bit of an empty month) to give the game time to get back on track and release more great items like this months. Everyone could look forward to a great october knowing that myvmk was getting itself back on track again.

Again, thanks for great items this month even though they haven't been on time :)
Just my thoughts :) anyone else have any opinions on this?

I agree. I understand they have a lot of staff problems and are trying to get things together. However, aside from the lack of communication the items they are releasing is amazing. I'm always fine with them taking a month break, but maybe even going forward they can do updates biweekly instead of weekly if it makes it easier.

I agree that the items are pretty nice and really up to par on quality. (Whoever designed them... GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK!)
I don't mind them taking a month break... (Since they pretty much took one already.) I would just expect them to actually tell us this time instead of not saying anything at all. That's what really bothered me is them not saying anything when people were starting to get angry and requesting answers...(Including myself.)

So I just found out that a bunch of items were released yesterday for only one day. I don't use twitter so wouldn't have seen the tweet to tell me this. I really enjoyed this month, but why release a bunch of new items without prior notice, only to take them away after one day and leave all the older items in there. Would have liked to get my hands on some of them.

It wasnt what everyone was asking for though, the feedback from the flash sale showed us people didnt like things to be of limited quantity and people wanted MORE notice and didnt think it was fair to only be on sale for a short amount of time. I couldnt even get on that day even if i had wanted to. Oh well. I feel like if the items available that day were a lot more "wanted" by the community such as the skull beanie(instead of a beautiful elephant mask) there would be a lot of backlash and angry people about this.

Clothes, furniture and pins. It's all super fun! OMG orange flips! Woot. I am loving the variety (treasure carpet, fall pin, popcorn machine, zootopia pin, etc.), there is something for everyone and the flash sales are fun.

So I just found out that a bunch of items were released yesterday for only one day. I don't use twitter so wouldn't have seen the tweet to tell me this. I really enjoyed this month, but why release a bunch of new items without prior notice, only to take them away after one day and leave all the older items in there. Would have liked to get my hands on some of them.
You can see the twitter feed on the forums home page, so you don't actually need to have twitter to keep up to date

People will always complain but from what I've heard a lot of people enjoyed this flash sale! Only people I've heard complain were people who either only play to collect or barely play and didn't get items. Active players enjoyed the sale and it's not suppose to be fair. If they'd put out a prior notice people would have gotten on JUST for the sale and then left and now this gives active players an upper hand.

But to see this i would have to log on vmk daily, which am unable to do. There was no prior notice at all
This is true, if there is any thing your wanting from what was in store for that one day let me know, I think I got extra of everything. And just remember every Thursday this month with have one day items in Ned's

Not really a fan of the elephant face, in my opinion it could have been just the ears and trunk, showing the character's face, that be cute... however I do dislike of them not noticing everyone of things. Not just the flash sale, I heard there was a assuming in-game announcement of a trading thing. I'm sorry I can't be on vmk 24/7..... so excuuuuse ME right?
I really do like the TBT flash sales though, lovely variety and was happy to collect myself a Fall pin, gives me nostalgia

Guys you're missing the point of the unnotified flash sale... If they'd announced it then more items would have been purchased and that wasn't the point. The point was to get FEW of each items into the game and although yes it sucks if you missed it but that doesn't mean it's an awful idea. They accomplished their point and life's not fair.

They accomplished their point with the skull beanie flash sale, everyone had a chance to get online and get one but with this flash sale it only happened to be the people who were online that day. Now which is better? Everyone had a chance or only the people online that day had a chance?