Time to say goodbye <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antique

The Canadian
Hey all! Indeed it is true, I am leaving MyVMK. First off, I'd like to thank everyone for making this a great experience for me. This community is honestly filled with so many amazing people. Over my 5 months I have run into the good, the bad, and the ugly, but what has stuck out to me the most was the good. Through seeing how people interact with each other and treat complete strangers as close friends has renewed my hope for our generation (:

Gonna be hard to say but whatever here is my heart, I pour it out to you, readers. My decision to quit has nothing to do with anyone specifically, just stuff in general. This is a busy time of year for me (exams and all) and I need to take some time to focus on that. This summer I want to take some time to spend with myself, you know, try new things, get outside more, make new friends, etc. I admit... sometimes I felt a little left out on myvmk because everyone seems to have their "group" of friends they hang out with and although everyone has been very accepting of me, it did get lonely. Anyway I'd like to say my adieu's to some amazing people on here (in no specific order):

[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] - this game has brought me closer to you than before. i got to spend more time
with you and realize that you're an amazing person and i'm super thankful to have you in my life.
i can't wait to spend this summer basically living in your house (;

[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - my maria, my dear, my love, maria <3 I love you so much and thank you
for being here for me. you truly get me on a level like no one else does. i will always be here
for you and don't forget that it will all be okay in the end

[MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION] - matty <3 i will always love my brother in Christ. thank you for always being able
to give me a laugh and cheering the habs on with me and making me feel like i'm good at
building rooms. do not lose touch with me! i will be praying for you

[MENTION=2644]dudescl[/MENTION] - shane <3 thank you so much for letting me in to your life. i wish you the best of
luck in your future with everything & if you ever come to canada again...hmu (; don't be afraid
to msg me if you ever just wanna talk

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] - Jenny, jenny, jenny. you are honestly one of the most amazing people. you are so
nice and caring towards everyone. you're trustworthy, you're kind, you're funny, you're everything
that anyone could ask for in a friend. you have shown me the greatest characteristics a human being
can have and if i had a million gold stars i'd give them all to you. i hope you find your way in life and i
don't want to lose touch with you. i'll be praying for you and i can't wait for our puzzle date (:

[MENTION=4134]Dinly[/MENTION] - it was so great to meet a nice, down to earth *leb* on here. let the community live on!

[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] - you honestly put a big smile on my face every time we talk. you're full of hilarious
stories. i know you're going to go far in life mandz, i know it. dream big <3

[MENTION=2424]hogie[/MENTION] - Sam! you are such a talented and nice person. you're going to go far in this online
world trust me. i wish you the best of luck in your future (:

[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] - ISH <3 you've always greeted me warmly when you first come into a room.
you've made me feel loved. you're so funny and i really look forward to skyping you & justin
& whoever else comes our way some time this summer!

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - look to the above. jkjkjk. it was really nice meeting you justin. your sense of
humour is priceless. gg. but i really do want to skype with you and ish some time so lets
make it happen <3

[MENTION=152]Donlee[/MENTION] - Don, you're such an amazing person. You are caring and funny and kind and most
importantly sincere. you're one of the most "real" people i have met on this game and i really
appreciate that. you're a pretty savvy trader too (; i wish you the best of luck in your future <3

[MENTION=34]ExtremeGreenLight[/MENTION] - ah, kev. even though i've only known you for a little while, i know
that you're a great person. you're funny and cute and sweet. i don't want to lose touch
with you because you're so fun and full of life and i need someone like that in my life (:
snapchat me silly faces!

There's so many more people I could say things about but I don't want to make this too long. Here are some more amazing people that I have run into:
[MENTION=53]Monorail[/MENTION] [MENTION=205]TheLittleMermaid[/MENTION] @Santa [MENTION=32]Cold[/MENTION] [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] [MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION] [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION]
@Duolos [MENTION=5272]ERIN[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] @J-Lyhn [MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION] [MENTION=3744]kassyrocks[/MENTION] [MENTION=89]LuvDaPixie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION] [MENTION=3494]Mr.Photographer[/MENTION] [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] [MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] [MENTION=4076]Pecosace[/MENTION] [MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=2762]Sharks[/MENTION] [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] [MENTION=1004]Urban[/MENTION]

Big shout out to [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] and all the staff members that made this game possible
and to everyone in this community that made it enjoyable to play.

I won't be a stranger, I'll always come back to visit (;

Goodbye! :hat:

Last edited:
Sigh Nadine :( I'm sad to see you go! Though, I wish you luck throughout the rest of your life. Gl on your exams, too haha. I will deff keep snapchatting you ok. Ik we've only been friends for what, a week? But I'll miss your kindness, hilar jokes, and when you didn't know the difference between asl and agl... :)

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Antique holy cow...I just said goodbye to you in game before reading this. :'(

We didn't talk nearly as much as we should've and for that I'm sorry D: You were a constant joy to see around the forums and your presence will be missed. But, I'm proud of you for leaving and focusing more on yourself. I quit for 2 weeks for the same-ish reasons and it helps a great deal, trust me. It's hard at first since it becomes a habit to check the game/forums frequently, but after a while it gets much easier. This is YOUR life and it's good that you're spending time to focus on yourself. Just know I'm here if you need anything, and I mean that 100%.

ily and I'll miss you terribly much. :halcyon:

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Aw, I know we aren't friends but you're a sweetheart and it's sad to see you go. I'm so glad you enjoyed the game and everyone here though, and do hope you come back! I get what you mean, now that we're all older it is much harder and we are much busier these days. I wish you success in everything you do! :halcyon:

Lunasa

tbh im so lucky i know you in real or else id be bawling right now hahah it'll suck not being able to see you on here but I really am proud of you for how great you've done with IB and your grades are amazing and I know you'll only be an hour away next year but I'll still miss you! Luckily I'll be able to visit you and beeb all the time :D I'll miss you on here!!

Skillet

We're all gonna miss you here on vmk Antique. Good Luck on your exams and have a fun summer. Be sure to come visit us sometime and dont forget about us!

Shrimp

NADINEEE!!! First of all... I want to thank [MENTION=2762]Sharks[/MENTION] for introducing your presence to me. Knowing Lucas as a wonderful person, I had no doubt in his tastes of friends which included you :P Nadine, you're truly one of the most genuine people in this game. Even though we'll try our best to keep in touch, I'm still gonna miss you. You're a wonderful gal who has everything so beautifully planned out before her, I hope and pray everything ahead of you goes through smoothly and just as you wish! Always keep a smile on your face! Always remain a gem <3 I'll definitely be looking forward to our puzzle date ^_^

Nadine, Thank you so much for always being there when I needed help, or something in general haha, your friendship means a lot to me, and though I haven't had all the time in the world to talk to many people at all lately, I really appreciate the time that I have been able to spend with you. I have a ton of stuff going on school wise and food wise as you probably know, and I feel like quitting sometimes because of that stuff alone, but I can't. It is so hard for me to do that because of awesome people like yourself. And quitting in my case would mean no more graphics really, because this is the only place I can make graphics that I actually enjoy making. Anyways, Thank you for being here for me when I was down, up, left, and right. I really appreciate it, and I hope you get to experience all you want to experience and learn, and just enjoy life. You are awesome, and we will miss you a lot. Make sure to come back and visit us :) <3

Kinglaser

Im just gonna sit here and cry.

Donlee

oh no....a sad day but understandable for your reasons to leave. i truly enjoyed the time i got to hang with you in game. you are a fun person to be around and an all around great person!hope all your dreams come true and u get what you want out of life! ~ hugs ~

Status
Not open for further replies.