Time you are turned into a ghost and back to normal uneven

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I have noticed this in many games. I get turned into a ghost and then another player gets turned into a ghost. I am half way through my time so I go over there to get them. They end up going back to normal the same time I do. Sometimes even sooner.

2. When they are a ghost it is not always counting when I get them. They go back to normal but the score did not change. Meaning I did not get credit for getting them.

Lost

I have noticed this in many games. I get turned into a ghost and then another player gets turned into a ghost. I am half way through my time so I go over there to get them. They end up going back to normal the same time I do. Sometimes even sooner.

2. When they are a ghost it is not always counting when I get them. They go back to normal but the score did not change. Meaning I did not get credit for getting them.
@1 Yup happens a lot. If you are both ghosts you just need to move near someone who's a ghost on the enemy team and it changes you back. Weird.

@2 I believe they cancelled the ability to get points from vacuuming/ changing back players on the other team if they are ghosts. It was working before but now neither team ever get any points for changing someone on the other team back.