Tinnier me

Do you guys remember a virtual game that was based on anime, and it was called Tinnier me yeah I never understood how they closed down but that game wasn't to bad either they had games where you could earn for your avatar however it wasn't like vmk, and the credits were way too short but ya knwo I remember this game

DGam'r

I had one. I didn't know they were "making children gamble" for the other currency. But TinierMe served its course. It was a really fun game though.

Crystal

I forgot about Tinierme! I played it when it first opened with a couple of my friends from a different online game. Tinierme was a great game, very sad it closed. :c

I was AnimeBlytheDoll on TinierMe and I used to play it all of the time, it was my favorite game. Here's a picture of my selfy.

R.I.P. TinierMe

Jasmine

Was that that Japanese game? I never got to play too often, because the opening time was pretty ridiculous for my time zone.

I think I'm mixing up two games... I remember the game somewhat... Anyway, when did it close?

I was SierraSweetheartx3 (yes, I had my days) on there!
TinierMe was actually the start to me roleplaying and a big reason to my love for anime today. I was sad it closed but it hasn't really bothered me since, to be honest.

sorachan

Animation Expert
who sued them?for how much?And why are they such jerks

If it was a lawsuit they should have claimed rule 11
Which is a law suit that has claims just to accuse and get financial gain

Cyber Toon

Do you guys remember a virtual game that was based on anime, and it was called Tinnier me yeah I never understood how they closed down but that game wasn't to bad either they had games where you could earn for your avatar however it wasn't like vmk, and the credits were way too short but ya knwo I remember this game
Actually, the original Japanese game that it was an English version of, called 'selfy', is still open.