Tips? I'm new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm new to MyVMK but I played the original for a long time. It seems like I've missed a lot of really cool things. Is there somewhere I can find when these things were released? I would love to start stockpiling stuff again! LOL

thank you so much! Guess I'll just have to try to build some things to trade to get what I want again!

I also have like no friends since I'm starting over so if anyone wants to be friendly in game I'd love that. My avatar has the same name: princesscorrie. I'm usually in fantasyland courtyard or I love playing fireworks!

So I was looking through and I don't see anywhere that it tells the release of the pink stitch hat (I know she has a different name but I don't remember it) Was that something special?

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Welcome to the forums! Don't be shocked if there are some extremely immature people here. But if you want a friend you can talk to me or [MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION] she's SO friendly.

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
So I was looking through and I don't see anywhere that it tells the release of the pink stitch hat (I know she has a different name but I don't remember it) Was that something special?
that's an angel hat, and you could pull it from the sword in the stone!
also, welcome back to vmk and welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.