TOMARROWLAND

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
so tomarrowland came out (the movie of course) and i wanna see some chainges!!! When i was a kid the tomarrowland update on VMK blew my mind!!! it brought the comunity back together! so! here's what I want to see!!!
  • LICENCES AND CAR MAGIC- and none of this (it's released to the magic shop as an all new pin ) junk! i want to go down to Autopia test track and click and play the original quest for my licence! i want to use it to go out to the two planets and race around to win money!
  • SPACE MAGIC- Same! i want to go to the space deck and earn my suit!!!
  • DIVING SUIT- make it happen!
  • HOME MADE QUESTS- look. i know what you're thinking "it dosen't make sence to bring those back" but look...we love to host our own games! we make new ones all the time! we are the inventors of classics like Cute or boot and falling chairs! and these will restore the kingdom of it;s innocence that's been lost through out crule enonomic VMK culture. Imagine you're walking down adventureland bazar and LOW AND BEHOLD YOU ACTUALY SEE SOMEONE ELSE!!! why!? because they're playing a quest that requires them to get out there and live!
  • TOMARROWLAND PIN-duh