Tomorrowland Month?

I am not ready for repeat of months yet But do think there should be another Tomorrow land month since there were things that were suppose to get released and didn't. My favorite month theme was Adventure land month but it happen in the beginning of myvmk so a lot of player did miss out so, it would be cool to bring back some of those items in some way.

i would love tomorrowland month only if they released all of the magic from tomorrowland, then we could actually have a chance to be in tomorrowland and more stuff to do. i know that's highly unlikely though.
Yeah that's what I mean by all of this. There's no use in another Tomorrowland month unless they are planning on releasing all the quest magics. I miss those features more than anything else :(

It'll bring some life and fun to Tomorrowland and finally get people out of trade rooms 24/7 :P

Kelsey

i just want a leather jacket and black combat boots in game ty

Still no update in the gallery. The suspense is killin me..

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
New idea: Past, Present and future month.

Past items like retied rides (Atom mobile anyone?) And anniversaries for Disneyland's 60th and 10th anniversary for VMK (Wow that makes me feel old)

Present: Original MyVMK items maybe?

Future: Tomorrowland stuff

I think this a great theme @Amy, maybe you could incorporate all of this :D

There are tons of Tomorrowland things that haven't been released yet. Here are a list of some of them off the top of my head...

quest magics (a must)
quest kiosk (a must)
ATIS pin set
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea room
the real path to the Inner Space Shop (a must)
the other space suit colors
certain furniture items (Ex: Lilo & Stitch teleporters and the moon rock chairs whatever they were called)

I got plenty of good ideas for the game to revitalize Tomorrowland including something similar to keys and crates.

It still boggles my mind how there is nothing Star Wars in this game... Just think of how many different costumes there could be from Star Wars. Edit: technically there is already a Princess Leia hairstyle.