Toontown Rewritten Artwork~

Wanted to share the few pieces that I've done for the site here, I did the logo about a week back but I finished the background just a few hours ago ;)

Hopefully I can get into the character artwork soon :thumbsup: I'm really excited to be part of their team, considering that Toontown is one of the games of my childhood. I'm more than happy to do what I can to keep the world of this game alive~​

Thanks so much you guys! :)

Hopefully in between my college projects I'll be able to get into all of the character artwork for the site, and I'll be sure to post those here as I get them finished for the site~ :D Familiar faces like Flippy and Tutorial Tom will be there, along with all sorts of new toons and even a cameo or two from one of my own toons as well ;)

Kay.D

sorry guys.
beautiful. the shading looks amazing. it looks very much like toontown to me. idk if i like the funky look to it though since the buildings seem all different ways.
nicely done.

Those are amazing, are you going to school for Graphic Art?
I'm actually going for Illustration ;) I did take a two year course in Graphic Arts out at a technical college during high school, so I've got experience with it. It's a bit more technical though- involving things like advertizing, web pages, logos, ect. Whereas I'm personally more into creating characters and scenery without the limits of web coding xD

- - - Updated - - -

FINALLY after several weeks I have some new TTR art I can post xD This is going to be for the launcher that you'd log into in order to start the game up :>

That blank chalkboard in the back is eventually where a news feed for the game'll be displayed, and the monitor above the username and password boxes will be for any immediate notices such as errors with logging in or if the game is offline for maintenance.

When I was coming up with the design for this, the team basically told me to just make up a random machine to use for logging in, so I took a lot of inspiration from old computer monitors :D

Thanks a bunch you guys! And as much as it'd be nice to get paid for fan work, I don't mind considering I'm helping to keep one of my favorite games from my childhood alive~ :D

Also DuckSwimmer I cannot stop staring at your signature, that little dude's dance is just so hypnotic to watch xD What is it that he's actually from? I'm curious now :o

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
These are all totally awesome. Fantastic work.
You mentioned that you are not getting paid, but I do hope that you will be recognized as a staff member in game, so your hard work does not go unnoticed.