Top Male and Female Pirate Players

~dc~

Who do you think these are per ship? Since most are good with 1 ship and there amazing with that ship. If you were to use there ship against them, you would most likely lose. I have played enough games and met some amazing players and came up with a list from playing these people 100s of times.

Male Pearl - Desertratt / Stealth
Female Pearl - kamzarro

Male Dutchman - MrTike
Female Dutchman - DarthFigment

Male Wicked Winch - INFINITYnBEYOND
Female Wicked Winch - kvltcat

All these players are amazing and tough to sink. However some still lack the skill as for skilled shots. To just turn and unload everything you have is great. Yet to fire a shot from across the screen and land it. or to have precision. Of course we all know to have precision, there cannot be any lag, which is rarely the case. The server may stink, however most the lag comes from people on poor internet or computers. Worse thing is when a player dies, then major lag hits, the reason is that person that died is skyping, netflix, music videos, or whatever. If your running intel i7 with 8gb ram and 1gb gpu on cable online service. Then most likely if your having lag, your not causing it. But how many actually have a set up like that. most are low end store bought computers. probably mostly $400-600 laptops, which will the lag pirates if there multi tasking.

Got off track a little. So i would like to see others post there top 6 players. Like i did above.

Last edited:
Yup definitely think a lot of it has to do with who you play with. No lag with some, but terrible with others. Not to mention server can't handle the game well when many are on. Lag vs no-lag and it's a whole different game for most lol. Lots of different aspects to the game for sure. Best player can use any ship depending on who they're playing and still be good, thats difficult for most.

Male Pearl - Desertratt/Stealth
Female Pearl - kamzarro/Coconut

Male Dutchman - -Dc-
Female Dutchman - DarthFigment/Carlyn

Male Wicked Winch - INFINITYnBEYOND/Riven
Female Wicked Winch - Lude