Tower Of Terror Ride

philitup

The Internet Champion!
OMG! I love this room so much! I saw it on one of DMo's videos and the way it was put together is so clever. I should really check it out.

Ladies and gentlemen. At this current time, the Hollywood Tower Hotel is undergoing refurbishment for your future enjoyment. We ask that you please be patient as we refurbish the hotel. We will be taking reservations and walk-ins soon. (We will also have stand by lines and fastpass lines soon.)

Your bellhop,
Stitchco

The Hollywood Tower Hotel is about to have our soft opening sneak preview before our grand opening. We do hope you will DROP in for this remarkable experience....

Your bellhop,
Stitchco

Just wondering when you plan on opening the ride again. I see that people are in the beta test room, and I was wondering if it will be open at all later tonight. :)

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Do you have it locked, allowing just your friends list in? Because It won't let me enter your room..

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
There are multiple rooms to the attraction; search "Tower of Terror" and look for the one with "lobby" in the title.
I did find the lobby, and it says I'm not allowed to enter that room either...

This ride is very well done if you have not been on this ride this is a MyVMK must! It was exciting and well done all I ask is most people do not talk during the performance. sit back and enjoy the Tower of Terror! Funny Approved

Ladies and gentlemen... The Hollywood Tower Hotel is now checking guests in for the night... We do hope you will DROP in to see us tonight... Thank you...