Town Square Addition

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie
I can dig it. :P

I've always wanted to see the monorail go by up there, I don't recall it ever did or if it would even be possible, but small details like these are what makes me love the game even more :)

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Yes! This is such a great idea. It would be really easy to implement too...

SnowWildEye

Disney Fanatic
Ooh I really love this idea! My favorite spots are always the ones that are higher up, so this would be a fantastic new addition to the game :)

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I love that idea! And maybe they could make a train ride that goes around the park? I know that's what the monorail already does, but it's just a thought.

This is a great idea. But you have look at this from a coding perspective. It wouldn't be easy because tile base games(which this is) has a map. Each row and column has to be mapped out, and have height added to it as well. I don't know how hard it is in shock wave, but it does take some time. :/

Finland

Active Troublemaker
I always wished that there was a train station room and that people used, say, the VMK Railroad to get around the Kingdom (At Disneyland, the Monorail only stops in Tomorrowland and Downtown Disney).

CaptainGianna

Cute idea! I like it and I don't think it would be that hard to do. I think it would be a great place to pose for pictures and stuff

This is really cool! :)
Great idea!![DOUBLEPOST=1404002419][/DOUBLEPOST]
I always wished that there was a train station room and that people used, say, the VMK Railroad to get around the Kingdom (At Disneyland, the Monorail only stops in Tomorrowland and Downtown Disney).
There is its called the monerail you got to go thru esplanade to get to it