Trading All Pins and Poster shown

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessindy

Trying to have enough credits to build a palace for the competition but I am a premed major so I don't have much time to play. All I have below is for sale (if there are two, it may be only one for sale). PM me or reply your offers if you want anything

Pins Sold- aladdin carpet ride pin, Lion JC pin, Fab Fall Donald, Fab Fall Goofy, Gingerbread Stitch, American Flag pin, Retro Minnie, Retro Oswald, dalmatian tsum, Olympic Flag Pin, Cutie Daisy, Cutie Donald, Cutie Bambi, Cutie Goofy, Dinah Pin, Mermaid pin, Cutie Minnie, Valentine's day heart pin,

Last edited:
Trying to have enough credits to build a palace for the competition but I am a premed major so I don't have much time to play. All I have below is for sale (if there are two, it may be only one for sale). PM me or reply your offers if you want anything
Hey there, :)

I'm interested in your World Showcase - USA pins and the dalmatian tsum. 3k for them all? I'm unsure the value of the tsum, so please let me know if my offer is way off.

Thanks!

How much for the Dream poster, Green Wealths, Herbie Poster, and JC Poster c:

princessindy

8k for a poison apple pin
Okay! DM me and we can meet[DOUBLEPOST=1473714812][/DOUBLEPOST]
8k for Apple as well
Okay! DM me[DOUBLEPOST=1473714838][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there, :)

I'm interested in your World Showcase - USA pins and the dalmatian tsum. 3k for them all? I'm unsure the value of the tsum, so please let me know if my offer is way off.

Thanks!
Sounds Good to me! DM me and we can meet[DOUBLEPOST=1473714875][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much for the Dream poster, Green Wealths, Herbie Poster, and JC Poster c:
Hmm.. Not sure. To be honest, I am not quite sure on the values. Do you have an offer?

@princessindy
Hmm.. Not sure. To be honest, I am not quite sure on the values. Do you have an offer?[/QUOTE]
I don't know the values of them either :c hmmm I think the Green Wealths were cheap, but not sure on the others

princessindy

I'm in kirene's trade room if your in game now ?
My goodness, I never got alerted that people replied after my last message. Still interested?[DOUBLEPOST=1474124897][/DOUBLEPOST]
how much for the lion pin?
I'm sorry but someone already traded for the lion pin[DOUBLEPOST=1474124939][/DOUBLEPOST]
how much for a green wreath?
Not sure about the value of the wreathes[DOUBLEPOST=1474125120][/DOUBLEPOST]
@princessindy
Hmm.. Not sure. To be honest, I am not quite sure on the values. Do you have an offer?
I don't know the values of them either :c hmmm I think the Green Wealths were cheap, but not sure on the others[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am not sure at all. I couldn't even fathom a guess.

PoorFroning

My goodness, I never got alerted that people replied after my last message. Still interested?[DOUBLEPOST=1474124897][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry but someone already traded for the lion pin[DOUBLEPOST=1474124939][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure about the value of the wreathes[DOUBLEPOST=1474125120][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know the values of them either :c hmmm I think the Green Wealths were cheap, but not sure on the others
yeah green wreaths are the cheap wreaths. blue and pink wreaths are more. i just need 1 and would offer 4k for it i guess.
the dreams poster is prolly like 10-12k cuz its one of the rarest/most/known/liked posters.
the herbie poster and jc poster prolly like 4-5k ea

princessindy

How much for the carpet ride, JC lion, fall pin set, and magic mirror apple?
Hey! Sorry, but quite a few of those have already been sold. I have put which pins have already been sold at the bottom of my post. I still have fab fall Mickey and Pluto. I do have two magic mirror apples pins. Two people have made an offer, one has contacted me beyond the initial offer and one hasn't so if the other one doesn't contact me by tomorrow, you can get it.[DOUBLEPOST=1474169875][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah green wreaths are the cheap wreaths. blue and pink wreaths are more. i just need 1 and would offer 4k for it i guess.
the dreams poster is prolly like 10-12k cuz its one of the rarest/most/known/liked posters.
the herbie poster and jc poster prolly like 4-5k ea
4k sounds great to me![DOUBLEPOST=1474170030][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am interested in the Disneyland Quest Pin and JC Lion

How much for both?
Sadly, I already sold the JC lion. Below the pictures I update which pins have already been sold. For regular pins, I usually sell for 1k and for rare pins, I usually ask someone to make an offer because I don't know values that well and I have a fear of overcharging people.[DOUBLEPOST=1474170089][/DOUBLEPOST]
@princessindy
I don't know the values of them either :c hmmm I think the Green Wealths were cheap, but not sure on the others[/QUOTE]
If you look above, eazyt was kind enough to provide estimates on values for posters.

Last edited:
Hey! Sorry, but quite a few of those have already been sold.
If you look above, eazyt was kind enough to provide estimates on values for posters.
Oh, thanks eazyt :3 princessindy, I will be on today if you'd want to do the trade later :3

Status
Not open for further replies.