Trading Crates and Keys!(When I get them)

So at the moment I have 7 un-opened crates that I am willing to trade, and I can easily get more. Go ahead and make offers on that, I'm looking for princess costumes, invisibility and bat magic, haunted mansion costume (although I don't intend for anybody to trade that away for some crates), witch hat, red stitch hat, and rare furnishings. If you have any other offers go for it!(:

And as for keys, I don't have any at the moment but I can get them easily, (cause I have the patience to earn them xD) so you can go ahead and make offers on those too and if I like any of them I will earn keys for you(:

And of course I don't expect you to make the trade before I have the keys, just to clear that up for anybody(: Just trying to get some offers on them for when I do get them(:

Crazii lemme see how many I have(: I definitely have 10 crates but I'm not sure if I have 20 :p If you wanna wait just a tiny bit I can try and get 20?(:

and tohrukun, The items that I have listed(: out of the haunted mansion costume I'm mainly looking for the top hat at the moment, so if you have that when I get a key I'll trade it to you for the top hat?(: I'm also looking for mickey ears(:

*EDIT* I only have 15 crates at the moment but I can earn some more if you give me a little bit of time(:

if you can obtain 25 keys I'll trade flip :)