Trading Drink Me Magic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all :)

I have 1* Drink Me Magic for trade. I'm really looking for clothing at this point but feel free to make me an offer.

:bounce:
Hi there! :) I am trading anything at tinyurl.com/acetrading! Hopefully you find something! Thank you!

CourtiiPop

Hi there! :) I am trading anything at tinyurl.com/acetrading! Hopefully you find something! Thank you!
Would you do the Minnie Bow Ears or Green Mickey Ears and Frozen at the Oscars pin for the magic? I'm only a month into the game so I'm not really sure what everything is worth...Feel free to offer something too. I'm still learning, lol.

Would you do the Minnie Bow Ears or Green Mickey Ears and Frozen at the Oscars pin for the magic? I'm only a month into the game so I'm not really sure what everything is worth...Feel free to offer something too. I'm still learning, lol.
Lol! It's fine! I was once like that too when I was learning everything. It does seem very daunting, but you will learn it very fast and I am here to help you out! Feel free to send me a private message whenever you need help and I will respond as soon as possible! :) I love helping people out since a lot of people helped me out when I first started so I want to give back and help others out too. Did you used to play the old VMK?

Now for the values, sorry for getting off track, lol. The drink me magic is 10,000 credits and there used to be something called giftcards that you bought for 10k and you were able to trade them and sell them for 9.5k credits. People were doing some bad stuff with them (trading them for real money) so they took it away. Now, giftcards are in high demand since they consist of high liquidity (economics term which means they can be converted to money really fast instead of an item). Before giftcards (gcs) were retired, both the minnie bow ears and the green mickey ears sold for around a giftcard. Frozen at the oscars is worth around 7k. Do you have anything else you're trading?

CourtiiPop

Lol! It's fine! I was once like that too when I was learning everything. It does seem very daunting, but you will learn it very fast and I am here to help you out! Feel free to send me a private message whenever you need help and I will respond as soon as possible! :) I love helping people out since a lot of people helped me out when I first started so I want to give back and help others out too. Did you used to play the old VMK?

Now for the values, sorry for getting off track, lol. The drink me magic is 10,000 credits and there used to be something called giftcards that you bought for 10k and you were able to trade them and sell them for 9.5k credits. People were doing some bad stuff with them (trading them for real money) so they took it away. Now, giftcards are in high demand since they consist of high liquidity (economics term which means they can be converted to money really fast instead of an item). Before giftcards (gcs) were retired, both the minnie bow ears and the green mickey ears sold for around a giftcard. Frozen at the oscars is worth around 7k. Do you have anything else you're trading?
I did play the old VMK, I had everything on there. The values have changed quite a bit from the old VMK. I don't have much here yet.. I have a gold penny press machine, some gingerbread roof pieces, Star Wars pin, ALR white rabbit, Tomorrowland 4/5 and 5/5, 1* test track magic and some various pins I got from SITS prizes. I'm working on it slowly.

Let me know if any of that interests you...and also, thank you so much for the help :)

I did play the old VMK, I had everything on there. The values have changed quite a bit from the old VMK. I don't have much here yet.. I have a gold penny press machine, some gingerbread roof pieces, Star Wars pin, ALR white rabbit, Tomorrowland 4/5 and 5/5, 1* test track magic and some various pins I got from SITS prizes. I'm working on it slowly.

Let me know if any of that interests you...and also, thank you so much for the help :)
I could do the minnie bow ears and green mickey ears for the drink me and test track and maybe do frozen at the oscars for star wars. I can meet you up in the game if you want? Main street?

Status
Not open for further replies.